Do anyone know any good mystery/thriller movies?

I'm in the mood for a couple of those. A short description would be nice also

1|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhh i like Jack reacher. Its based off the book One Shot
    Basically one day an army sniper shoots 5 people, but misses one shot, that the police pick up and find
    So jack reacher is an ex millitary police officer who sees this guy on tv and he goes to find him because he tried to put him away before but was unable to, so he goes to see him and it all sprials into this big mystery... its fun and has lots of action I don't know i could be biased because that my favorite book series, but i really enjoy the movie

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Red Lights.

A physicist and a university psychology professor specialize in debunking supernatural phenomena and attempt to discredit a renowned psychic whose greatest critic mysteriously died thirty years earlier.

I'd recommend you to watch it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Memento -- a man with short-term memory loss pursues the murderer of his wife, using a system of tattoos and notes to help him remember the progress he made each day.

1|0
    0|0
  • White noise with Michael Keaton

After his wife dies, weird shit starts happening and he must get to the bottom of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shutter island. A detective goes to a mental institution on an island to find a missing women and after she's found there's a very bad storm prebenting him from leaving. It's really very good

1|0
    0|0
  • The Usual Suspects

1|1
    0|0
  • Mike Tysons mysteries

1|0
    0|0
  • James Ellroy has 2 or 3 masterworks by him around.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• "13 Hours"
    True Life Story that will Stick with you from now until the Day you Die of what Our State Department did to cause the Demise of Four American Guys out in Benghazi.
    Good luck, @mrfoox xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Fargo is a good movie, it's a true story which makes it even creapier lol

1|0
    0|0