What would you do to piss off Hilary Clinton?

This is intended to be a joke.

• Steal Bill Clinton
  • Show her anti-feminism
  • Support Trump and his ideology
  • Other
I guess no one wants to piss her off 😂
She's not as hated as trump

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 20

• Haley Killinton calls up Hoshijo after Semaphry foils an assassination by one of her hitmen of a target who knew too much. She tells him that she will assist him in the manhunt of Kayla Tarington-if he helps scrub the evidence trail clean.

After Hoshijo fails in the climax of my book, Killinton disavows all knowledge of the Tarington case, and throws Hoshijo under the bus. The would be whistleblower gets his leak, and dies in a freak accident. Conspiracy theories abound, no one can prove anything.

Basically, just like real life, but with toku tropes for certain characters.

• Ask her to make me a sandwich and slap her butt

https://j.gifs.com/rklVgK.gif

• Ask her why she look like trumps mom lol

• I would tell her she ain't getting no more Saudi money.

• I'd have her on trial for all the crimes she committed and have her put in jail, forfeiting her presidency.

• Steal Bill Clinton xD

• I would ask her how many feminists it would take to change a light bulb, and when she replied with whatever i would interrupt and say "Don't be stupid Hillary, feminists can't change anything.

• Tell her bill wouldn't cheat if she acted like a real woman once in a while

• rig the convention so that Sanders gets elected

• Everything that America stands for and that the founders created and set into law so everything American.

O and I would send her prison for all the people that were raped, lives that were lost due to her in Benghazi.

• Blow Bill
    Not really I'd just get my Bernie sanders supporters

• Ask her to denounce misandry.

• If I had to go gay for one guy, I could do worse than Bill. Sure he's a cheater, but he was a good president, he's got that charisma, and just look at that smile! Now that's a man I'd go bowling with! Hillary can suck our collective dicks.

• I'd tell her that she has a lot of bills lol

• To piss of hilary? Vote for trump i guess
    Lol like that would ever happen

• I wouldn't piss her off... #rideordie

• there's a reason clit is in her name

• Say something along the lines of "Even Bill picked someone else, so should we!"

• Tie her up, and put her on the edge of a cliff and pee on her hard enough for her fall off the cliff.

• Expose her for what she really is.