What are all the concerts you have gone in your life? what is your favorite?

I have gone to manu gavassi, bad religion, Cold War kids, die antiwoord, Halsey and marina and the diamonds

Most Helpful Guy

• Beach boys, weird al yankovic, adema systematic stereomud drowning pool disturbed, in flames soulfly slayer, the sword down Metallica, and a number of local shows. Metallicas show was easily the best. Out of what I've seen, the best full concert would've been down, soulfly and Metallica playing together. Oddly soulfly blew slayer off the stage when I saw that one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad Religion? You're so lucky!
    I went to Guns N Roses (it was the best) and Enrique Iglesias

What Guys Said 13

• Cheap Trick, Yes twice, Chicago twice, Ted Nugent, Heart, Van Halen, Queen, Transfer Siberian Orchestra, Manheim Steamroller. Queen was the best

• -Free Skillet concert
    -Riot Fest 2014 (for Slayer, Primus, and Weezer)
    -Riot Fest 2015 (for Anthrax, Testament, and System of a Down)
    -Megadeth (with Children of Bodom, and Havok)
    -The Cure

And in October I'm gonna see Anthrax, Slayer, and Death Angel which will be kickass.
    I might go to one or two between then but I can't decide.

• I've been to EDM festivals where I saw a bunch of DJs like Yellow Claw, Flosstradamus, Tiesto, Deadmau5, Martin Garrix, Zedd, RL Grime, Jack U, Showtek... and many others.
    Then I saw Nervo and another dude at a Halloween party/concert.

• I have been to Brad Paisley, Creed, Daughtry, Alter Bridge, Black Sabbath, and I just saw Iron Maiden about two months ago. My buddy wants to go to KISS and Guns N Roses.

• too many to count. but the best was Rage Against the Machine. The entire venue turned into a mosh pit and people lit things on fire and were throwing them around. got kinda scary cuz u were getting pushed from every angle and my friends and i had our gfs/dates with us so we had to form a shield around them so they wouldn't get hit. it was still fun tho.

• Most of em are locals and i doubt gager know em lol
    My most favorite ever
    arfebrina.files.wordpress.com/.../...ndonesia1.jpg

• Red hot chili peopers
    Aerosmith
    Zz top
    Tiby keith
    Matt and kim
    vampire weekend
    John mayer
    Weird al LOL
    Run dmc
    Slipknot
    Avett brothers
    Tom petty and the heart breaks
    Brand new
    Taking back Sunday
    There are loads more
    Toby keith put on the best show in my opinion but john mayer was the best live musician of the lot

• Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Florida Georgia line, rascal flats, Kenny, Toby Keith lol and I don't know cos I was mostly dunk baha

• Flogging Molly, Lindsey Stirling, We Plants Are Happy Plants

• G-eazy, Kid Ink, Killswitch Engage. I want to see so many tho lol

• omg I love g-eazy but that motherfucker never comes here

• Lol I saw him in Phoenix (yeah I live in AZ). It was pretty lit tbh

• The Beach Boys
    Going to see Foreigner and Alan Jackson this summer.

• None yet

• I've been to Metallica (my favorite band) once. I've been to a band named Kamelot, twice, and I went to Dragonforce, once. I've been to others but those are the ones of note

What Girls Said 7

• I've gone to Big Time Rush, Matthew West, Chris Tomlin, Francesca Battistelli, 7eventh Time Down, Chris Daughtry, Lauren Daigle, Jeremy Camp, Mercyme, Mandisa, Danny Gokey, For King and Country, Newsboys, Sidewalk Prophets, Casting Crowns, Colton Dixon, Steven Curtis Chapman, Citizen Way, Building 429, and Jamie Grace. My favorite concert was Matthew West. by the way these are all Christian bands except the first one.

• I'm kind of considered old now.

3LW
    Mario
    Lil' Romeo
    Bow Wow
    Kesha&Rihanna
    Jordan Sparks
    Anberlin
    30 Seconds to Mars
    Wiz Khalifa
    Fall Out Boy
    Brazilian Girls
    I'm supposed to be taking my cousin to see 21 Pilots
    My sister is dragging me to see Maxwell
    I'm excited to see Jill Scott in concert. The best one was 30 STM one bc I love Jared, the band is a party throwing glow sticks and beach balls so much confetti my parents weren't sure if they dropped me off at a concert or party. Rihanna was my other favorite it would've been better but the venue it was at. Not that security was tight but more of that there were also groups of special needs and disabled children attending so like the front was strictly reserved for them and no one could get closer if they wanted to bc the entire first five rows from the stage was blocked. Their security was like really rude.

• Too many to name but one of my favorite was a private party where Seal performed.

• Wow hard question I've been to way to many to remember them all Cuz most would be just local bands I didn't really know. I just loved going and supporting them. Recently went to braking Benjamin unplugged, it was all acoustic which was fine and they sounded great, I still wish there was some electric guitar songs too

• Imagine Dragons and Katy Perry along with at least a dozen of band and orchestra concerts. My favorite was the Imagine Dragons concert.

• I almost went to their concert but it was so expensive here

• The first concert of theirs for their Night Visions album my mom went to with a coworker for cheap which was unplanned. She didn't tell me about to for a month and when their Smoke+Mirrors album came out I kept on pestering her and giving her guilt.

• my aunt work with festivals so I go without having to pay lol my mom told me she would pay the imagine dragons show for me but it was so expensive that I felt guilty

• lost count cuz most r local and not that famous. i saw john legend once back when i was 18

• Out of the legit famous ones, only Simple Plan.