Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?

following released PS4 exclusives (that aren't remasters of PS3 games) do you think is the best one the console had so far before Uncharted 4(before 2016)?

In my opinion, Infamous Second Son (along with it's DLC story, First Light) was the best PS4 exclusive we have so far (until Uncharted 4), even better than Bloodborne (although I liked this game too).

• Killzone Shadow FallQuestion for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?
  • DriveclubQuestion for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?
  • BloodborneQuestion for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?
  • Infamous Second Son/First LightQuestion for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?
  • The Order: 1886Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• I also voted for Infamous, great game indeed.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say Infamous Second Son too. I enjoyed that game.

• I'd vote for other. PS4 has a lot of JRPG's that are exclusive.

• Exclusive Japanese games for ps4 are awesome