Electric Forest: would you go? Do you want to go?

"Electric Forest Festival is a four-day multi-genre event, with a focus on electronic and jam band genres."

I've never personally been, but people are posting about it on fb because it's this weekend and I know there are a couple people on here who might be into it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

• YES!!! Hopefully I can go next year, but I reeeeally want to go.
    I know of people that are going, posting on FB who's going and I'm here like "... not me :( "
    xD

0|0
    0|0
    • It honestly sounds like chaos when I hear about it but then I see my friends post pictures and I'm like "well maybe it isn't so bad"

But. I dunno lol

• Show All
    • Never heard of Warped Tour :/

Was your coworker able to survive the immense heat of Saturday? hahahaha

• Really? I don't think it's as popular as a thing nowadays, if it even is still a thing. But it was like a concert thing where a whole bunch of "new" bands played and such. Also a weekend thing, but we only went one day.

Aha as far as I know he did 😝 I haven't directly asked him about it but I know he went

Most Helpful Girl

• no lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I didn't know what to expect from the video but I thought the music was good. Festivals I think are a young person's game, I don't think I would have the liver or stamina for four days of drink or other substances which I may have indulged in during my teens and twenties. As for camping it must be over 30 years since I slept in a tent.
    That said I would not be averse to sitting down with a few bottles of beer in my house to listen to similar music to the video.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol looks like a psychedelic journey.

(kidding sort of)
    turtleboysports.com/.../...-everywhere-lt0n521.jpg

In all seriousness though probably not electronic music as a whole isn't really my thing and the one guy I listen to that does make it that I enjoy wouldn't be there. Much rather go to a rock n roll festival/event.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that song. I'd love to go to that shit cause likeI that you're of music, but I feel like mostly smelly hippies will be there and id be like 1 of 5 outta the tens of thousands there who's not on acid. I'd be a fish outta water. For those people, they'd be trippin so hard they might actually think I'm literally a fish outta water 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Paaaaaaaaaaaaaass

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is it at? Sounds fun!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Would not go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too expensive and too far away lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks horrifying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for the glow in the dark frisbee golf course, nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would straight up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yes! Dancefestopia and EDC LV too next year!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to go, Never been to that one, but STS9 puts on a great show, and you can't go wrong with 3 sets of string cheese :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big crowd person for things like that, though it looks cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really due to the crowds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya why not!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Looks like a lot of drugs and crowds and stuff I'm not into.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd love to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's free and why not

0|0
    0|0
  • looks amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.