What is the most disturbing movie you've seen?

Most Helpful Guy

• "August underground" series, "Bigfoot county", and "A Serbian film". These movies are definitely meant for people that 18 years old and older, although I watched them when I was in my teens. The disturbing part in Bigfoot county doesn't happen till the end of the movie.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think in my book there is one 😬 I've seen a lot of horror and exploitation films and can't really claim one is scarier or more disturbing than the other. Cannibal Holocaust maybe one of them but I consider that tame lol. Are you lookin for a scary movie to watch or just curious about peoples answers? Human Centipede to me is a missed opportunity in my opinion. It is so terrible that no film company wanted it! IFC finally did and the man who came up with it? It was all a joke to him, I even said "did he write this because he lost a bet because this isn't a serious idea" I was right sadly.

What Guys Said 3

• This movie called Grotesque. Depending on your age, you may not want to watch it, however. It's a Japanese movie from 2009.

• Human centipede
    Human centipede 2
    Unthinkable
    The room

• Either "Inside", "High Tension", or "A Serbian Film".

What Girls Said 3

• Human Centipede.

• Sinister 2 makes me sick
    Gummo so bizarre
    Spun?
    Requiem for a Dream?

• Funny Games