Footballers getting paid thousands for sitting on the bench is ridiculous. Agree or disagree?

• Agree
    100% (6)44% (7)59% (13)Vote
  • Disagree
    0% (0)56% (9)41% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• athletes in general receive wages that far exceed what they are probably truly deserving of

but the simple fact is this. the clubs and teams they play for are worth billions so they should be compensated for the value they bring to the club. if you knew your company made $400 million dollars in a year and the primary reason for that income was the job you do then shouldn't you receive a nice chunk of change as opposed to the billionaire owners who make even more and never even step on the field

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Supply and demand. You can earn the same if you manage to perform the same.

Also keep in mind that only the very peak of the performance ceiling earns that amount. The rest 95% of footballers earn little to nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I disagree. there's only roughly 1,600 men on this entire planet who are gifted and talented enough to be on an NFL roster. They have to get paid as such

1|0
    0|0
  • Average NFl waterboy earns 53k a year, Stay mad OP. Its because they actually play contact sport

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it is nonsense that pro sport stars csn get paid upwards of millions of dollars while dome people who try to save lives are not even making 50k a year

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.