What is a movie that you have watched recently that you really enjoyed?

I watched Finding Dory and Zootopia with the kids I nanny. Both were really cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Captain America civil war, 10 Cloverfield lane, breakdown, Deadpool, enemy, the revenant, whiplash, buried, the thing

• Oooh, lots of choices!

• I'm a film lover, had some time off work so I tried to catch up on some stuff. If you're looking as a recommendation, I'd say whiplash first, provided profanity doesn't bother you. That's the stand out to me because I had no interest in seeing it, only watched it because I like JK Simmons, and was completely immersed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched The Woman in Gold last week and it was beautiful. The cinematography was so gorgeous, the story was uplifting, and the soundtrack was exactly perfect.

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 16

• I really want to see Finding Dory! Zootopia was a cute movie.

In theaters, I saw the Warcraft movie. But the other night I watched John Wick again. Good movie and I liked some of the soundtrack.

• Insurgent

• The Conjuring 2 👀

• I just watched Zootopia with my son 😊 that was really cute. I want to see Finding Dory as well.
    I finally watched Straight Outta Compton which was really good

• "Remember"- It is about an old Jewish man who decides to revenge. When he was young he was in the concentration camp in Germany.
    It is ending scene is the most unexpected one and I enjoyed It.
    You'll like it.

• I loved Now You See Me 2

• Saw that in theaters and was wondering how it was.

• I haven't seen it yet, no. :) I do love Dave Franco, though.

• Right , he is amazing 💘. Ok well the movie is basically magic tricks throughout its a bit predictable but I loved it 💜

• Neither of these were recent (most recent was How to Be Single on the plane last night), but I loved the Martian and Belle. Both on Netflix.

• Now let's hope they're on my Netflix, haha.

• I dunno. I was talking to another Canadian a few months ago. He recommended a movie on Netflix, and it wasn't on ours. 😱

• Crazy. Maybe it was a made for CBC movie or something.

• I haven't watched a movie recently.

• I watched confession of a shopaholic again.

• The diary of teenage girl. I watched it because of Alexander Skarsgard but it turned out very amusing

• Finding Dory :)

• 13 hours
    The relevant

• Me Before You. I cried like a fricken baby.

• The jungle book ( 2016 )

• The water horse.

• Another one I haven't watched. 😅

• It's a very good movie, it's about the Germans at war with Ireland I think and this young boy finds an egg in the ocean, he sets out to save it and it grows up to be a gentle sea horse... good movie. Watch it, it's on Netflix now.

• Adding it to my list! Thanks for the recommendation. :)

• Not really enjoyed but it was okay. Warcraft.