What popular song really pisses you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• hello to the other side..
    I wanna kill her a thousand times.. !! --__--

What Guys Said 28

• Shake it off -- Taylor Swift
    http://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM

What annoyed me was that I personally thought the lyrical content was lacking to say the least, but I know some people REALLY love the song. It sounded like a overly repetitive pop song to me and I couldn't find any part of it to latch on to (like lyrics, instruments, originality, skill, etc.). Then, if I made any criticism of it, I'd be met with a "haters gonna hate, I'm just gonna shake it off comment" đŸ˜±

Taylor Swift already annoyed me from her Fine Bros-esque copyright claims, so this song just annoyed me more with the amount of fame/praise it recieved compared to the song worth itself. It doesn't really piss me off, but it is annoying to say the least... Plus it was way overplayed anywhere I went as if to rub it in. đŸ˜±

• Anything Meghan trainor

• But it's all about that bass, the bass, 'bout the bass.

• Lol I actually agree with you but hesitate to admit because she's from where I grew up.

• I do like her new song though called my name is no
      It pretty much sums up how women feel when they are being annoyed by a guy that keeps pestering them after the girl said no

• The good thing about getting older is that you usually lose touch with popular music, which just makes you feel old and crotchety while you shake your fist at young whippersnappers retrieving a ball that went into your yard. I do not know what the most popular country song is right now, but country music across the board makes me want to shoot myself in the face, so whatever it is, that's my answer😲🔫

• Most of them lol.

• One song by JB it's says something like "your momma don't like me but she likes everybody else" I don't know but it's annoying af! 👊

• Blank Space by Taylor Swift.

• Never thought someone else would put this. Agree 100%

• @MusicLover8098 Yep. Songs like this are the reason the you-know-what is hitting the you-know-fan for relationships right now.

• Not as popular anymore, but Gangnam style.

• fucking adele.

• Can't stand Blank Space by Taylor Swift. The sad thing is many people actually think love is like that.

• Pretty much everything Meghan Trainor releases.

• Anyone remember “chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side." or “girl shake that laffy taffy, that laffy taffy" or how about “I'm blue (Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die)" or even the Vengaboys “We Like to Party" and than there was the Macorina.

• I get cancer every time I hear Rihanna and/or drake are on the radio 😲💀

• Day drinking by little big town. A lady I work with listens to it repeatedly. Anytime I hear whistling now, my blood boils.

• 'I am not a girl, not yet a woman' by Britney Spears

• Anything by Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber.

• Today's rap, justin bieber, nicki minaj, Beyonce especially since the time she lip synced the national anthem, ed sherran, sam smith, top 40 music (songs) that is over played etc. Today's music over all does not capture the times and the music videos over all are trash.

• Alicia keys: "This girl is on fiyaaaa"
    Me : "omfg its fiRE! RRRRRRRRRRR!"
    It probably annoys me way more than it should

• Anything with beiber.

• pretty girls (Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea)
    WTF is she singing?

• All of them. Especially "Formation" by BeyoncĂ©.

• I don't know, I don't listen to the radio.

• Barbie Doll by Aquamarine

• Anything by Justin Bieber, every album should be put in piles and firebombed.

• any song made by justin bieber or iggy pisses me off.

• Coco - OT Genasis
    I'm in Love with the Coco... Couldn't stand that sh*t for the longest lol.

• Most of them do.

• Practically any rap song is awful. I can't stand that stuff. Drake is awful, and any other popular guy like that is just impossible to listen to

• Demi lovato is annoying af.

What Girls Said 26

• Most Taylor Swift songs

• shake it off- taylor swift
    work- rihanna ft drake is one i used to like but it's becoming so overplayed.

• Popular songs can easily get easily get annoying because they're over played, so I bet a lot of us have quite a few popular songs we're annoyed by, lol. One of the popular songs I don't like hearing are:
    Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On
    Taylor Swift - Shake it off
    Adele - Hello
    Rihanna ft. Drake - Work -_-
    Michel TĂ©lo - Ai Si Tu Pego ( I remember back in 2012 this song was popular and overplayed. Oh my goodness, I disliked it so much. Whenever I heard it I thought to myself "make it stop!"
    media.giphy.com/media/cqcTjuggnRqIE/giphy.gif

• Anaconda. It was touted on Tumblr in particular as being a feminist song. But in this society in which women's value is commonly reduced to their appearance, it's never ever feminist to shame a woman for her body type ("fuck skinny bitches"), no matter how you paint it.

• Work by Rihanna! That song just sounds like straight shit. That, and that Girl on Fire song by Alicia Keys. She gets on my nerves in general.

But the most annoying song, which isn't nearly as popular anymore, is Run The World (Girls) by Beyonce. I hate that song and the video. And Beyonce's mediocre voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U

• Every Taylor Swift, The Weekend, Meghan Trainor, and many BeyoncĂ© songs annoy me.

• All about that bass by Meghan trainer.

At least I think its popular

• Work work work work work

• any song by adele/taylor swift/justin bieber

• All about that bass.

• Songs in general don't piss me off.
    Just some people do. :P

• All Meghan Trainer songs (aside from all about that Bass... don't judge me.)
    And Problem by Ariana Grande.

• Work - Rihanna
    Worth it - Fifth Harmony

Two of the most annoying and overplayed songs 😒

• Gangnam Style.

• I don't know of any popular song atm. :D

• pisses me off? none
    mildly bothers me? katy perry dark horse/roar

• Work by Rihanna.

• All of them.

• Anything by Drake or JB.

• Any Taylor Swift song

• Pharrell Williams - Happy

• work work work (rihanna)
    soooooooooooooooooooooooo
    annoying

• titanic

• "Said I loved you but I lied"
    Micheal Bolton

• most of them does I just don't like this generation's music style they are simple empty

• All the popullar song. Like Wesh alors jules