Who else wants to see Deadpool and Thanos in the same movie?

They actually have a history together in the comics. For those of you that don't know, Thanos was the one who made Deadpool immortal. I really want this to happen. I'd like to see Deadpool and Spidey in the same movie too but Fox won't allow it :(

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Knowing that i have been reading the Deadpool comics for a bit more than 10 years now... that i waited around 5 years for the movie (that took Ryan Reynolds 11 years to make) AND that I love the fact that he and Thanos are competing for Lady Death's love (knowing that Lady Death loves Deadpool) AND that Deadpool and Thanos fought a couple of times... OF FUCKING COURSE i wanna see Thanos vs Deadpool in the Inifity War movies

• OMG yes!! It probably won't happen though. Movie rights and stuff. Even if it does, not anytime soon (and definitely not in Infinity War). It'd be cool to see both of them and Death though

• well Chris Evans (capt America) said in an interview "I would love to see Deadpool alongside the Avengers" so MAYBE just MAYBE it can happen

• Hopefully it does

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I am up for Deadpool and Spiderman team up

http://i.imgur.com/lgcdG8V.gif

But I dont think that Deadpool would fit in with the serious tone of the Infinity War movie.

• Lol I wasn't really talking about Infinity War. Like the whole love triangle they had with Death. A movie on that would be cool

• That could work, but after Infinity War lol

• I mean Thanos sort of seems like a boring villain. Unlike Loki and Ultron, which were interesting and honestly incredible and intimidating (lots of "I" words) I don't know much about Thanos, but all he seems to be is power.

• Well Thanos is actually the smartest character in the Marvel universe. The technology he's created is light years ahead of what any other character has.

And as I said, he's the one who made Deadpool immortal in the first place. He placed a curse on Deadpool which prevents him from entering the gates of death.

• Well I think he is

• You've got it backwards. Loki is the one obsessed with power but Thanos doesn't care about it.

Also, hii :D

• I do not care about Thanos much

• Cable and/or Wolverine, along with Psylocke and Domino to referee...

• Eh not really. I'm not interested sorry

• Nah, spidy and pool be awesome though. Dumb Fox.

• Yeah Spideypool could work more as an action comedy. They can actually make a good story with him and Thanos though

• I want to see Thanos suck DeadPools penis. That would be awesome.

What Girls Said 3