Which of the following upcoming video games are you most excited for this year?

• Mafia III
  • Dishonored 2
  • Battlefield 1
  • No Man's Sky
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Titanfall 2
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the options given, Mafia 3. Really enjoyed the first two, but a little wary of how well they'll deliver on some of the complex stuff they're talking about like divvying up territories about the families.

Dishonored never interested me. Battlefield is by EA. No Man's Sky I think will get repetitive very quickly. FF bores me. Titanfall is by EA.

I am most eagerly awaiting the full 1.0 release of Starbound!

What Girls Said 7

• Am I the only one that thinks the original Nintendo with the original Mario Bros will never be beat? Lol

• Too old school for the newer, more modern video games I see. lol

• I prefer the term "classic" lol

• This year? None. Excited for one or two in 2017 though.

• Well, the PS4 has The Last Guardian coming up this October, which should definitely be a great game since it's being developed by the same people who made Ico and Shadow of the Colossus on the PS2(both one of the best games on the PS2). 2017, on the other hand, has even more great PS4 exclusives like Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman (being currently worked on by Insomniac Games) and God of War 4. So far, I just pre-ordered The Last Guardian and Horizon Zero Dawn. Right now, I'm thinking of maybe getting Battlefield 1 on release date (without pre-ordering).

• I don't know. Probably because I was maybe a little surprised you aren't too excited about a big game like The Last Guardian (a game that has been worked on for a very long time and originally was gonna be on PS3).

• Bc I'm not interested in it. That's why I'm not excited for it.

• Mafia

• Out of these, Final Fantasy 15, hands down :)

• Kingdom Hearts 0.2 and Back cover

So hyped that Back cover is a movie!

• None of them :p

• Pok√©mon sun and moon this year, next: the new mass effect game

What Guys Said 15

• Getting kinda tired of all the shootem games so Mafia. It's looks pretty good with the screenshots. Hope the gameplay matches.

• Forza Horizon 3... Gotta keep my reputation of being the best drunk driver on there lol... no one ever got how that happens.

• I'm excited about new Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat XL, The King of Fighters XIV... but from your poll, I voted for Final Fantasy XV.

• I can't wait for BF1. I've been playing since BF3 and have been top score a few times... So yeah I'm a bit of a fan and my opinion might be a bit biased lol
    I can't wait to see what they do with WWI since it's such an interesting time in history. I hope it won't be a flop like Hardline was, but I can't wait for it to come out.

• I'm not excited about any of those, but Mafia II was reasonably good and the graphics/atmosphere on III are immersive. I'll probably pick it up a year after release for like $5... I haven't really liked battle field, since BF2. It will be interesting to see the final product for No Man Sky. I don't think the game play mechanics look all that entertaining, but I do like the level of procedural generation they are incorporating and overall I think they are being creative.

• The next video games I'm looking for is the new outlast and resident evil.

• NONE! There's no video games that interest me these days, I'm still waiting for Tekken 7 to come out.

• Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

• Not a gamer, but I voted No Man's Sky because my favourite band (65daysofstatic) are doing the soundtrack.

• Battlefield 1 and no man's sky

• Final fantasy xv , the all male main characters are kinda odd though
    Outside your list , re 7

• I am most excited for Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2

• call of duty infinite warfare

• yooka-laylee

• Civilization 6