- None5% (1)46% (6)22% (7)Vote
- Only one21% (4)15% (2)19% (6)Vote
- I haven't cried during a movie since I was a child5% (1)15% (2)9% (3)Vote
- I've cried through a couple to a few32% (6)0% (0)19% (6)Vote
- I've cried through many37% (7)24% (3)31% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Johnny got His Gun.
It's a movie about a soldier in WWI who has all his limbs and face blown off. Blind, deaf and unable to communicate, he is a prisoner in his own body. The doctors, thinking his higher brain functions are destroyed, keep him alive for decades. In utter darkness and silence, he struggles to keep his own sanity. Let me treat you one of the more poignant scenes...