What movie has made you cry the most?

• None
  • Only one
  • I haven't cried during a movie since I was a child
  • I've cried through a couple to a few
  • I've cried through many

Most Helpful Guy

• Johnny got His Gun.

It's a movie about a soldier in WWI who has all his limbs and face blown off. Blind, deaf and unable to communicate, he is a prisoner in his own body. The doctors, thinking his higher brain functions are destroyed, keep him alive for decades. In utter darkness and silence, he struggles to keep his own sanity. Let me treat you one of the more poignant scenes...
    https://youtu.be/71kWynhlxHQ

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• The first Pokemon movie back when I was a young child, and later one called "You're Beautiful". Korean movie.

• I say never to crying. No tears fell but I did get a little teary-eyed. John Q and Pursuit of Happiness and Marley & Me come to mind.

• Apollo 13 and Band of Brothers are the only movies/miniseries that have affected me emotionally

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TrbOexkUc

• Blue valentine
    500 days of summer
    Nights in rodanthe
    Hachico, a dog's tale

• I don't cry through movies but some movies that do give me watery eyes are "Lionheart/Wrong bet" and "My girl".

• I only tear up when I cut onions. God does it burn

• Avoid breathing through your nose while preparing onions, and don't cut the bottom part of them untill you're about done.

• @Aizou hahah thanks! I just use those goggles from high school chemistry class now. I look like a werido but hey it helps!

• When the animals die
    It messes me up

• I haven't cried during a film since I was a child. They just don't tend to move me to tears.

• The Bucket List gets me every time and even Titanic doesn't faze me.

• Flower of war

• Pokemon the first movie when Ash temporarily died by buying turned into stone.

• Me, Earl and the Dying Girl really got to me recently.

• Moscow doesn't believe in tears. I really hate emotinal movies. When I watched this , I didn't know that this movie is emotinal. This movie is a emotinal love movie. I really hate them. Because it makes me sad and crybaby. İf you want to cry , just watch it. :D

• I will never watch such a movie again :)

What Girls Said 11

• I cry at like everything, but HANDS DOWN LION KING.

• If you got through Pursuit of Happyness without a tear, then you either have no soul or you're a thug for real.

• Edward Scissorhands :(

• Everytime I've watched though the lord of the ring movies and come towards the ending of the last one i always tear up, every time... But honestly it's not hard to make me cry, I've cried through many many movies. Especially re-watching old disney movies from my childhood, like the lion king

• I don't know, I cry at a lot of movies. The only one I can think of right now is The Pursuit of Happyness:

• Titanic, Selena, Pursuit of happiness, stars wars - that scene where the guy confesses his feelings to the girl, Tangled, Frozen, etc...

• I drove my niece and her friends to see Selena. They were all 10 years old, I think. Maybe 9. Any rate, as I drove them home, I had a car full of sobbing girls. It was cute and funny at the same time.

• Carrie 2013

• Too many to remember. I cry at movies too easily.

• The lions king

• Life Is Beautiful (La Vita è Bella)

• Me before you. I was literally sobbing in the theatre.