Which of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?

Out of all the horror game franchise or game, I'd say Silent Hill and Eternal Darkness is a tie when it comes to scarying the shitballs out of me.

• Resident EvilWhich of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?
  • Silent HillWhich of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?
  • Fatal FrameWhich of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?
  • Eternal DarknessWhich of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?
  • FEARWhich of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?
  • Dead SpaceWhich of the following individual Survival Horror video game or horror game franchise scared the shit out of you the most?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember when I was younger I thought Resident Evil was the scariest thing ever. I played it again some time ago and I realized most of today's horror games are way more scary, but they don't necessarily have an interesting storyline

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Resident Evil, Clock Tower and Silent Hill.

• Doom III was the best survival horror game I've ever played, period. It's too bad they fucked up the newest Doom.

• Amnesia

• Silent hill and some other game midway made I forgot the name

• I don't know y but I'm obsessed with Resident Evil 😂 although 6 was different lol

• this game its call real life.