What game are you currently hooked on?

I've gotten back into playing Dragon age, and I'm playin Dragon age Inqusition again!
What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved dragon age... if you liked it you will love Witcher 3 ... totalyy beautiful and amazing game... I'm playing it asi am writing this... awesome story, good relationships, many game endings. based on what you do... Very similar to dragon age.. elves and dwarves included... not to mention hundreds of unique monsters...

• yeah i've heard good things about it! and i've been thinking about playing it in the future c:

• Its even more open world then dragon age... only thing that Is sort of bad is that its a continuation of witcher 1 and 2 stories.. but if you look up what happened in the story back then then its all good... also you play as a set character 'a monster hunter named geralt' but he's awesome. Do you have a ps4?

• Yes! I acctually bought myself the first two games recently since they were on sale! And I got an ps4 as well

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Texas hold 'em Poker

• Star Fox Zero, Splatoon, Overwatch, and Star Wars Battlefront!

• iv been playing WoW again since i dont have a job so i can look after zee babies while my boyfriend goes to work but since he is off for a week for family matters iv been quite lonely and the babies keep looking at me like im fuckin stupid at times and it makes me feel like less of a man

• Currently Fallout 4 but Im thinking of getting dark souls 3.

• Sims and roller coaster tycoon 3. They just came out with roller coaster tycoon world, but I don't have it yet so I'm stuck playing the old one.

• I'm not hooked on any, but I am currently playing the new black desert which is fun.

• World of warcraft
    I've been playing like no tomorrow waiting for the next expansion
    If im not at work or the gym im playing wow lol

• Star Trek Online.

• Star Ocean 5.

• Doom and Overwatch

• Candy crush lol

• Slayin is purty gudt.

• Game of thrones ascent.

• been awhile since I was hooked on a video game but looking forward to Monster Hunter Generations on the 15th.

• life is strange

• Been hooked on runescape since 2007

• I'm makin' a game in the stage of character design so I'm kinda hooked on that maybe?

• No particular game at the moment. Getting ADHD after 30 years of gaming I think. Used to play an rpg and stick with it until it was finished even if it took 200 hours, now I get bored after a few hours then go back to it later. Currently playing Witcher 3 mostly (yes been out for a couple years now and I still haven't finished it). Part of me wants to dust off Spore and play that again if I can figure out out to turn pirates and ecodisasters off.

• I'm playing gta v

• Playing women

• Dark Souls 3.

• gta v 60 days game time on it

What Girls Said 6

• I have been playing a lot of tetris the last couple of days but I think I should stop soon.

• I've fallen off video games so I'm not currently hooked on any

• The "Tales of" series for PS3.

I'm currently on my third playthrough of Tales of Symphonia and I finished Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2 several times already.

• I think I am more of a nostalgia person. Return to Castle Wolfenstein. LOL :D

• Too busy being hooked on TV shows to be hooked on any games.

• Watching Game Grumps