What are your most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)?

Out of all these franchise, my most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand has got to be Legend of Zelda, with God of War being a close 2nd.

• Super Mario franchise - NintendoWhat are your most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand(Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)?
    33% (2)25% (4)27% (6)Vote
  • Legend of Zelda franchise - NintendoWhat are your most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand(Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)?
    17% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • God of War franchise - Sony/PlaystationWhat are your most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand(Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Halo franchise - Microsoft/XboxWhat are your most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand(Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)?
    0% (0)19% (3)14% (3)Vote
  • Pokemon franchise - NintendoWhat are your most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand(Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)?
    33% (2)12% (2)18% (4)Vote
  • Uncharted franchise - Sony/PlaystationWhat are your most favorite console exclusive video game franchise of any console brand(Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc.)?
    0% (0)6% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Others
    17% (1)38% (6)31% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Super Mario, Dynasty Warriors (kind of got repetitive and formulaic, but found the original formula really fun), Grand Theft Auto, Civilization, Shining Force, Langrisser.

If we can include PC games: Ultima and Quest for Glory.

0|0
    0|0
    • Err Civ is also PC, sorry.

• I voted for Super Mario among the choices since it's kind of a revolutionary game and I was around when the franchise was born.

• I would vote Kirby as that is my absolute favorite franchise, but Super Mario is a very close second!

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda prefer fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, Tekken, Killer Instinct etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to say Super Mario Bros because I grew up playing it. It will always be a part of my childhood memories so it holds a special place in my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • World of warcraft and the other warcraft games
    Pokemon
    Halo
    Gears
    Zelda
    After wow its in no particular order

0|0
    0|0
  • Wolfenstein, Resident Evil, Fallout and Elder scrolls.

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot Indiana Jones and James Bond.

• Except none of those game franchise are exclusive to 1 console or platform.

• I misread your question, so I have to say uncharted.