(spoilers) Did you watch the season finale of Game of Thrones?

Spoilers in the answer section.

What the actual fudge!

My heart is broken.

Thoughts on this beast of an episode.

Lol, if anything guys, I think we see that even Hotty McHotties can be added to the friendzone.

• King's Landing has a new meaning(spoilers) Did you watch the season finale of Game of Thrones?
  • LET HER THROUGH(spoilers) Did you watch the season finale of Game of Thrones?
  • Went down in flames(spoilers) Did you watch the season finale of Game of Thrones?
  • Another was added to the friendzone and if we've learned anything, it's...(spoilers) Did you watch the season finale of Game of Thrones?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was so happy when Sansa asked baylish what he wanted. That officially meant she knew how to play the game of thrones now. Tyrion for instance always is asking what people want and this is how he can align his beliefs, his desires with others. Now sansa has asked that same question <3 yaaaaay!

• <3 yassss indeed, I love how she told him he had a nice story. She doesn't even care about playing his game (in that moment) It's going to be interesting what happens when everyone finds out what he did.

• Hmm im curious exactly what will happen. I completely understand why he did it though.

• Random: watching the walking dead again, season 1, did that horse ever sign on to be Rick's ride lol esp the danger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am happy they killed Margaery, Loras and Tommen. They were annoying. Long may Queen Cersei reign. I love the work of costume designers. Cersei looked like an ultimate villain in that black dress. The music was so good in the beginning and there was minimal amount of lines between characters.

Varys seems like he outperformed the Littlefinger's teleportation skills. He went to Dorne and came back to Meeren just to go back to Westeros...

I almost cried when Tyrion became Dany's hand. It was a very emotional moment. Daario was so annoying so I am glad he is out of the picture. I like the details of the houses on the ships. Fucking epic moment came after 6 seasons, and now Dany is going to Westeros.

I like the Tower of Joy scene. Even though Lyanna actress is not as beautiful as I expected (as how they mentioned how wildly Lyanna was beautiful). But I like it when she said she wants to be brave... And then the transition from golden hair baby to Jon (wow what a change in that baby) was epic. The shot was so good that i give standing ovation to Miguel Sapochnik. Jon's face was half white and half darkish yellow, like the fire and ice in his blood. Though, damn it, he still knows nothing.

I like the moment of White Wolf. Lyanna Mormont is a real 10-yo badass. Perfect casting decision to find that little talent. But I remember the Young Wolf being the King in the North, and that makes me worried about Jon so much.

I am shocked how writers decided to make Littlefinger's intentions so obvious about Iron Throne. I am still afraid that Sansa might do something stupid behind Jon because of all King in the North stuff and jealousy. I hope she'll support Jon always, because he is a Stark to her <3 <3

Arya got the same magic of teleportation after Littlefinger and Varys. Even though I love Arya since the beginning and she was/still is my fave character, I rooted for Lady Stoneheart moment so hard that all my hopes died like a rose in winter.

I don't like the ideas of Jon and Dany ending up together. That's just some serious gross bullshit to bed your nephew (or bed your aunt). Thou I like the shot of Sansa and Jon like Cat and Ned. I am rooting for cousins to end up together, and rule the North and the South, basically all Westeros together, with their warrior princess Dany and smart hand of the King Tyrion, and all the dragons.

Finally: I laughed so hard when I saw Sam looking at a library like he fell in love so hard.

• I really don't think Sansa is jealous of Jon. People keep saying she's evil but rather I think she's just learned a thing or two about the ways of the world and she's being cautious. She knows how easy it is for people to backstab and switch alliances. She's been passed around like a piece of meat since season 1 and everyone she's trusted has done her dirty except Tyrion, who may be a helpful link to Dany joining their fight. I don't blame her for using a cautious hand with Jon. Jon's only scrape with betrayal was with his Black Brothers for doing the right thing. He's been at the wall while everyone else has been in the world. I think she's just doing what she has to do out of survival and not necessarily with malicious intent as Littlefinger would do.

And yes I agree Cersei put on her BAMF dress and sipped that wine like tea. I really love the actresses reaction after the explosion. You can visually see all the stress lifted off of her. Like she knew everything was going to be okay.

• You mad? Lyanna was hot she looked like cross breed of Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Portman

What Guys Said 18

• Can't believe they killed my Margaery 😭😭😭

Awesome episode, but I'm pissed that they killed her :(

• me too :c rip Queen Margaery

• Yeah, me too. Margaery was a less-evil counterweight to Cersei, RIP her. Now I guess we'll just have to root for Jon Snow, Arya, Tyrion, Olenna Tyrell, Danny (or her dragons) to end Cersei's reign in a satisfying way, or maybe Jamie grows a pair and becomes the queenslayer. by the way, am I the only one who totally expects Littlefinger to be a dick and help the Lannisters out?

• @JohnDoe3000 Yeah, I can't wait to see how they kill Cersei, I hope they don't make it too predictable.
      And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Littlefinger helps the Lannisters, in the end, he helps those that give him the most money.
      There's just 2 more seasons left, so we'll soon get our answers, though it sucks to have to wait a whole year for next season xD

• Han solo dies in the force awakens

• i dont know what was worse, little finger getting rekt or the sept exploding.

• When he walked away from the window I said "It'd be funny if he suddenly did a running leap".
    ... Then that sort of happened.
    ... ... Oh.
    Dany's still a shit character though.

• People had been saying he would jump out a window for a while, I was like..."nahhh" but wow, kid went out with 0 fucks given.

• I watched it, and I loved it. Now there's less nobles to kill, and Cersei's days are very much numbered.

• I know right? awesome episode and that scene with John as a baby and then again in winterfell.

• Yes! Love what they did there.

• Lol, the forums ruin everything, from Varys, to parentage, and everything in between, the only who is something of a mystery is Littlefinger.
      Have you heard the Varys theories?

• I heard a theory that Varys had kings blood running through his veins and not much is known about little finger other then he lived at winterfell for a while.

• nah I don't care about GoT

• So I seriously need to watch this show huh? Lol

• Don't watch GOT

• "Shame, shame, shame", and "let the grown women speak".

• Why is your heart broken? 😂

Well it was one hell of an epsoide

• One of my favorite characters died.
      It really was. Where the hell is the volanqar when you need em'?

• Well, since there's a spoiler warning-Margaery. She was smart, kind, and is was a joy to read about her and watch her in the show.

• Yeah she had good boobs 😂😂😂😂 JK JK ô really wished she lived I was shocked actually

• No, since I fucking hate Game of Thrones.

• why? Are you a book person or simply hate the show?

• I hate the show, simple as that. Call me old school, but I'll stick to "Mortal Kombat: Conquest" and "The Crow: A Stairway to Heaven."

• The more the blood they spill in the show the more I like it... burn baby burn.

• I can proudly say I don't give a fuck.

• I don't like that show.

• I don't like that show.

• ye mommy

• It feels like the final curtain has been raised. I don't think there will be any more shifts in power before the climax. All three leaders have secured their spots with no opposition left from within so now it's just down to which will come out on top and then lead everyone against the nights king.

What Girls Said 7

• KING OF THE NORTH! ^^

• I am sad they killed Margaery, she tried to save everybody and nobody will ever know that. Watch out Cersei, the prophecy said your little brother will strangle you and you just majorly pissed him off. Good season for the Starks unless you were Rickon. I always knew the Starks would rise again after the Red Wedding. Can't wait until the reunion between Sansa, Jon, and arya. They all have badass stories to tell. Arya avenged the Red Wedding, Jon killed a white walker, and Sansa not only let the dogs loose on her abusive husband (literally) but she also set her hatred for creepy Petyr baelish aside to save her brother and take back the north.

• Yasss!
      Margaery's death is such a blow 😞 she was put everything together and still couldn't save herself or her family. They didn't show her mom much in GoT, but I wonder if she was in high garden or in the sept.

• Sansa has learned from her mistakes and she knows not to trust Petyr but she also knows Petyr loves her because he loved her mom and I think she will take advantage of that. I think in the next season she will be like Margaery combined with Catelyn stark.

• I just hope she's super safe. Petyr has feelings for her, but I don't know if he's willing to truly sacrifice for anyone but himself. Next season is gonna be awesome :) I just wanna know what Dany will do when confronted by someone with a better claim to the throne

• I'm sooooo glad Margery and those effing high septons died. I hated those freaking fanatics :D GO CERSEI!! YAAAY :D Tommen's loss is no big deal really, he wasn't strong enough for the game of thrones and I just knew what he was going to do. Best moment though? Arya creeping out Walder Frey hahahaha ^^ I LOVE that girl :) and also, congrats Jon Snow, let's just hope Sansa doesn't betray him.

• You could say that Tommen took a leap of faith ;)

• I wanted to see tommen fuck Margaery. Sad times. Salsa won't intentionally betray him I think she'll be manipulated. The real game is between little finger and varys

• Omg. I died. Especially in the first 10 minutes. The green fire/explosion. Holy shit. Like holy shit.

• Kings Landing has a new meaning... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Dany has everything she needs to steamroll into King's Landing. HOWEVER GoT IS THE KING OF PLOT TWISTS and that setup is just a touch TOO perfect. My theory is that Euron Greyjoy is going to sell his ships to Cersei and give her a heads up about Dany. Cersei will use him to get what she wants and kill him eventually or lead him to his death.

Arya will be caught while trying to kill Cersei who will inflict a punishment on her that Jaime will not agree with. Melisandre or Jaime will save Arya which may lead her to Gendry, the only male she's ever showed interest in. Gendry will try to deter her from this path of revenge. Sparks fly? Cersei will pursue Arya as she tries to flee north to Jon which is now harder because she has other people with her. They know of Cersei's plan to kill dragons. Jaime will try to stop Cersei but she kills Gendry and/or Melisandre which pisses Arya off even more. Jaime loses faith in Cersei.

• You have it all planned out, you should save this and see how much you got right down the line.
      And yea, as much as I like Dany, her life is just too perfect right now-so, she gave up her boy-toy, not really a sacrifice given her cookie cutter conquer status at the moment. I hope they don't run into any storms on the way to King's Landing.
      I think show Jaime is moving too slow, in the book, he's so much better by now, very much-screw Cersei, I need to find myself.
      Who do you think is the Volanqar?

• I don't think they're going to include it in the story to be honest or else they'd have done it seasons ago. Jaime would be too obvious. The Hound might have it in for her for turning his brother into an even bigger monster. He might even be the one to help Arya and Gendry or aide in the Mountains death. Not sure.

• Cersei, the mad queen. She stole the show with her revenge. Well played, well played.

• I just saw 2 Eposide from season 6 I prefer to wait and watch them in one day ❤️