If you could only have one of these things, which would you choose?

• True love
  • Money
  • Immortality
  • World peace
  • Attractiveness
  • Superpowers (but not immortality)
  • A world without Donald Trump
Shoulda mentioned, I would choose true love ❤️

Most Helpful Girl

• True love, in this days (?) that's a superpower and miracle in one. And nothing is more precious than that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I chose world peace, I'm tired of everyone hating each other. No point in having money if you're lonely, no point in true love because it doesn't exist. Immortality? No thanks... I don't want to live forever, superpowers? What for? If there's world peace. Attractiveness, well let's just say i like how I look and being too good looking is a curse. also, everything has a price.

• True love doesn't exist? We're gonna have a problem here...

• True love exists in fairy tales, no one has true love. But I don't believe in love. We all our opinions.

• I can respect that. We should stand by our conviction. I believe in love. You believe in peace. Universally, our goals aren't so different. Nice talking with ya.

• I chose True Love <3
    All of the choices sound great but if love is missing what's the point? Immortality sounds awful (IMO): people I care about getting old and dying and not me? Or the world taken over by technology and robots? I had to think about it a moment: how can I ever choose between True Love & World Peace?

• Superpowers :)

I think all other options are achievable (some more than others)

• Lol super getting powers is more likely to happen than world peace :(

• @SleepingSnorlax Now that's just pessimistic... all you have to do for world peace is to kill all humans 😂 and there you have it, Peace.

And although unlikely at least it's possible lol when as superpowers are only in comics 😭 wish I was Marvel or DC girl...

• True love ❤

• Number 1 pick : World peace, 2 : true love

• Either true love or world peace.

• I would choose world peace. There are too many wars in the world and they are not worth. People are dying, starving, losing their homes, losing their families, their hopes... for nothing. The world would be such an amazing place if there was peace.

• I don't know. Overall, true love, but if it was between true love and telekinesis, I'd definitely pick superpower because then you could manipulate everything so you could have everything on the list lol.

• Superpowers :P

• I would totally choose superpowers, the rest I can either get on my own or doesn't interest me personnaly.

• Vote F = superpowers = willed invisibility.

• True love. Superpowers comes as a close second. 😝

• My choice was, is and will always be immortality.

What Guys Said 19

• With immortality I could get all the rest... except superpowers, but I'd be immortal anyway, I wouldn't need them.

• I want to say true love, but how can I find that without being attractive? Even if I managed to find my soul mate, I don't think I'd ever be truly happy and confident if I couldnt consider myself attractive...

• Hey, I'm nowhere near attractive. More times than I can count, I have asked myself: why can't I be more attractive? Am I not attractive enough to be loved?

But the truth is no one, not even a supermodel, is ever 100% satisfied with their attractiveness. The wonderful thing about true love is that you don't need to be the most attractive. Your soul mate will love you for many reasons, not just attractiveness

• Shit
    Am i the only one that picked world peace? Lol you greedy bastards

• Superpowers

• Super powers, if I could be exactly like Deadpool. With that I could get money. Love is a faerie story. World peace can eat a bag of dicks. Attractiveness... with the money I'd be making, I'd be attractive enough, and that's good enough for me.

• Definitely superpowers if everything else is average. Like am average salary

• I will take the superpowers, you can get all the other things with them

• Superpowers, I'd use my superpowers achieve the rest of those things.

• Money

• I'll take money.

• Money because it can buy everything else

• It was a tough choice but I chose Money

• Immortality I guess.

• Money. I'd raise an army and subjugate as much of the world as possible.

• Providing it was the girl I'm crushing on big time then true love all day long.

• I'll take the money.

• World peace or money, if i was older I would of chose true love.

• World Peace

What's the use of true love if your country has unrest.
    Money can't save you if things goes worse.
    Immortality... you will live forever but you will still have to see all the stuff.
    Attractiveness. Nope.
    Super powers... you might feel burdened to help if there's unrest.

If there's world peace at least most of your life control will be in your hand. Very less likely to have drastic effects by external factors.

• You are a better man than I. As much a I love peace, I simply could not give up true love forever, not even for a great cause like that.

• I'm no better man. This is not realistic. If selection was in real then I might have selected something else. Probably friends, family and true love over anything else.
      Even now for a small thing I would not give up any of my things.

But if everything is going alright in my life; even if I don't have true love... I'd choose world peace.
      If everything is not alright 'for me' then I would choose other options except attractiveness. I wouldn't choose it in any case.

• Immortality pretty much solves all your problems, if you live long enough you'll find love, and even if you're poor you can save money for 1000 years then be rich.

What good is would peace?