Girls, What book should I read?

I have read and loved the Harry Potter books, Tuck Everlasting, Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, The Picture of Dorian Grey, The Diary of Anne Frank and The Secret History. The Time Traveler's Wife was also good. Such a short list and I wish to become a bookworm :,(

You can tell me your favorite book. Any genre is good, it just needs to be a GOOD BOOK!

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• To Kill a Mockingbird
    The Catcher in The Rye
    Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Life of Pi
    The Cuckoo's Calling (by JKR under pseudonym Robert Galbraith!)
    Gone Girl
    Hunger Games Series

I also read popular science a lot so I can recommend few in that genre too if you are interested

• The Flowers in the Attic series is great. And if you've seen the movie, the books are nothing like it.

Heart Shaped Box is great but might sleeo with the lights on.

The Stand is an excellent good vs evil.

Game of Thrones are fabulous.

As someone else mentioned, Sookie Stackhouse books are awesome but get repetitive after a while.

Helter Skelter, My Friend Ted Bundy, The Iceman, Under the Banner of Heaven are very interesting reads.

• I think you would like The Lovely Bones. Not my usual reading choice but it is good and judging on what you've read already.

My favourite book is Catch 22. I've lost count of how many times I've read it.

• This one is only 71 cents in Amazon.
    www.amazon.com/.../B00J07CQT2

• If you're into fantasy/erotic read Demons of the Past.. i think theirs three books in the series. It's not super erotic or anything just a few sexy parts haha

• Tuesday's With Morrie by Mitch Albom. It's a true story of the author spending every Tuesday with a former college professor that's dying. Instead of it being about death it's more about celebrating life in the now and will certainly change one's perspective on their own views.

• The Fault of Our Stars by John Green
    Too Late by Colleen Hoover
    Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
    Who Put That Hair on My Toothbrush? by Jerry Spinelli
    No Boys Allowed by Maryline Levinson

• I'm getting ready to read the Outlander series. A girlfriend said they are great... and steamy😜

• Alan Turing: the enigma

• Carrie by Stephen King

• by the way you can read it online in many places free. Search "Carrie read online"

• Alice in Zombieland.

• I'm reading the skylark series at the moment and enjoying it. I also enjoyed the huntress. The hoppit and the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy are great reads.

• The best series that I have read in a little while has been the Baskerville Affair series by Emma Jane Holloway.

• The Help was really enjoyable to read

• pride and prejudice.

• Tie between Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald

• The kite runner
    A thousand splendid suns

• Whithering heights

• John Green's books are all fantastic, but what I like to do if I have nothing to do, go to a used book store, and look for the book with the most tattered binding. It's sure to be worth the read