Guys, if you had the option between being granted $1,000,000 for free and banging Columbian Soap Opera actress, Ximena Duque, which of?

the two options would you pick and Girls, if you had the option between free $1,000,000 granted to you or being as hot as Ximena Duque, which of the two would you rather pick?

This is Ximena Duque -

• Guy - Bang Ximena Duque
    0%(0)2%(1)Vote3%(1)
  • Guy - Take free $1,000,000 granted to me.
    0%(0)67%(31)Vote94%(31)
  • Girl - Be as beautiful-looking as Ximena Duque
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Girl - Take free $1,000,000 granted to me
    92%(12)26%(12)Vote0%(0)
  • Others
    8%(1)5%(2)Vote3%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• Give me the money , there in no putty that damn good. And if sex is all I am after I could get a hell of a lot with that big of a roll

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Take the money and bang 10 Ximenas
    Wut

• I would rather thake the money. 😛
    Free money! :o
    She isn't that pretty anyway.

• She isn't even that pretty. If given the option of course i would take the money. and who the hell wouldn't take free money? You have to be an idiot to choose the girl.

• *Colombian.

• Take the 1 million.

What Guys Said 10

• B, but it won't really be a full mil thanks to the taxes, sigh... I'd save all that shit up and secure my retirement first, everything else not really a big deal, as I fear being completely broke in my retirement years (late 60s and older) all thanks to the way the current financial and economic situation has become worldwide.

• I'd take the money. With that money I could have a younger and more beautiful girl xD

• 0|0
  • is the money put on my bank account or do need to come pick it up cash? because i want to be 1 mill richer doe.

• This isn't hard at all. I'm sure just about every desperate virgin would take the mill and at the very least pay for as much prostitution to his heart's content.

• I'd take the milli!

• Take the money dude.
    Fuck that bitch

• That chick ain't worth a mil ill tell you that right now

• Take the money and bang 1000s of hotter women than her.

• Lol obviously the money