Do you like romantic movies? What are your favorite Romantic movies?

I'm in the mood of watching Romantic movies and want some ideas haha!
Preferably something along the lines of Jane Eyre, Jane Austin's stuff, not stupid Romcoms , I want to cry from how cute it is lol :p

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• there's a french movie called jeux d'enfance. You can watch it with subtitles, it's really sweet.
    Before Sunrise is a good one.
    Bear's Kiss
    10 things I hate about you
    Tuck Everlasting
    Sisterhood of the traveling pants- Real feel good, girly movie with a lot of romance.
    Serendipity
    Notebook (obviously)
    Dirty Dancing (it's super sweet and my favorite romantic movie ever)
    PS I love you (very sad though)
    Friends with benefits
    Pretty Woman
    Coyote ugly (not necessarily a romantic movie, but there is romance running through it)
    Chalet girl
    The lake house
    Raise your voice

Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• 0|0
    • Huh, my links got all messed up somehow. They seem to be the same as Phoenix98's.

• Oh NM. Seems like a browser/refresh glitch.

• 0|0
  • Its pretty gay but I watched it with my cousin last month, It's a boy girl thing baha its eben on YouTube lol

• I like English Patient and despite not being exactly romantical film I like Carlito's Way too. The girls with red scarf is impressing much more than others. it is a philosophical love story that is based on a novel.

• I love toradora but thats an anime. It's really good though if you're into romance, tugs on the heart strings.

• not my thing

• 😢 you have to get some inspiration for when we meet!!

• movies in general are not my thing :P
      I don't watch many. but if I do it's usually nothing really romantic haha

but this takes that possible meeting in a completely new direction 😳

• A lot of them are too sad for me to watch. The only movies I like that have romance in them are Indiana Jones, The crying freeman and all of the James Bond movies.

• I don't. My girlfriend sometimes makes me watch until i comment on everything and then she lets me of the hook lol

• The princess bride and that movie with channing tatum where his wife looses her memory for the last 12 years or so and he has to win her over again, forgot the name of it

• the vow ^^

• Thats it, i dont know if id be able to do what he did, i think it may break me, half torn from being utterly devastated that she doesn't remember me and half torn to fight for it like he did, if i loved her that much i just couldnt give up, nor live with out her, id have to win her heart all over again, but deep inside my being would be wounded without her and to see her go through that hardship

• Im mean im not a wuss or anything lol, just a big ol romantic adventurer at heart

• Nahh way to cheesy 😜

• Love and Basketball is one of my favorite.

• watch Notebook

• I loved Jane Eyre. (the most recent one)

Brooklyn also a recent favorite of mine.

• Interesting fact about the Jane Eyre movie. It was given to a group of North Pole explorers in their supply pack (along with other videos), for their 6 month visit. at night they would watch a video, and most times choose Jane Eyre from their limited supply. At the end of the six months, when the ice melted, and they could pick up the team, they noticed that the explorers spoke with an English (Victorian) ascent, along with old fashioned Victorian mannerisms. How very astonishing! Lol

• @Poppykate oh ahahhahaha that's awesome

• I know... Pretty cool right! It goes to show that we are the company we keep!

• Message in a bottle it's classic

• Not really my thing typically because im more into shooter/ action movies , however i do think enemy at the gates and the two soviet soldiers and the thing they've got going on (the female soldier and Vasily zitesev ) comes close.

• my favorite romantic movie has to be Silence of the Lambs!

• the fault in our stars.. No shit i cried man

• The Princess Bride B|

• Mine are:
    Fault in our stars
    Paper Towns
    The vow

• Endless love was a good one.
    Obviously titanic was something that pops into mind.

• I tend to like dirty romantic movies

• yes if there good and my favorite is the sound of music.

• Notebook?

What Girls Said 16

• I wish I did, but I think I'm heartless or cynical because I always think: "This would NEVER happen." Or "You can tell a woman wrote this." Or "This is so cheesy I think I'm becoming lactose intolerant."

I like movies that have romance intertwined within them, not movies that make it the sole focus.

• My favorite ever romcom is About Time. It's so darn adorable and doesn't have the stupid drama that most romantic comedies have.

• No, not really.

It's rare that I enjoy romantic movies. & When I'm in the mood for them, I never watch them alone

• If you don't mind subtitles, then 'Amelie' and 'Love Me if You Dare' are really good.
    I love 'Love Actually' although it is a romcom, it's decent!
    'Emma' with Gwyneth Paltrow is good and 'Pride and Prejudice' with Keira Knightley...
    Also, if you like quirky indie films there's 'You, Me and Everyone We Know'
    :)

• I'm not a huge fan. I like romantic comedies - only some, most aren't my cup of tea.
    The Village is a nice romantic movie with thriller and horror genre mixed within it.
    About Time - a pure romantic move which I enjoyed thoroughly.

• ow I loved those haha
    I like romantic movies because of the love scenes too haha
    anw I really liked suite francaise
    rust and bone
    the guy is hot :p
    anw those are the only ones that popped in my mind

• I hate romance movies 😷

• Im not into romance movies but I do joke when asked that my favorite romance movie is Bride Of Chucky. Thats as romantic as I get 💞😆

• Eurgh I hate RomComs! But romantic period dramas, sign me up 😍 I know we have that in common 👍

• I know you said not stupid but I love "50 first dates" lol

• Yep sometimes :)
    When I feel romantic.

• Yes I love them.

• Kissed with Molly Parker is MY definition of a romantic movie.

• Romantic film is one of my least favourite genres tbh... soooo cheesy except for ^^^^^

• Yes I do :)
    My favorite romantic movie is A Walk to Remember.

• I like The Last Song, The Vow, A Walk To Remember and Dear John

• I think bollywood movies are very romantic.