Do you like this group Sistar?

Do you like this group Sistar?Sistar are a popular group, they have good singers and are also considered attractive by many :P.

These first 2 songs are my favorites by the group, the first one is by only 2 of the 4 members, it's what's called a subunit where the company takes members that it wants to spotlight more and gives them their own songs.

For some reason they have focused more on light summer songs. They have skilled singers so I on't really know why they went away from more melodic songs but they have been quite successful.
There's a few songs that are not bad but I preferred the previous style at least when it comes to this group I thought they did well with it.

This first song was popular and also featured in American Dad. They made a episode about Korea, Peter Griffin sees this song on tv and says :" What is this and how can I make the rest of my life about it?" Which is how a lot of Kpop fans feel when they first get into it :P

This song here is probably their best fun dance song. In my opinion at least.

And lastly this is their newest song that came out ten days ago.

The members are:

Bora

Hyorin

Soyu

Dasom

You can also comment about which member you like the most if you want its a 2 in 1 question ;).
But don't forget to say what you think about their music PLEEEAAAASE.
OK COMMENT BELOOOOOOWWWW !!! :)

bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont know them but Im interested already 😛

What Girls Said 4

• I like sistar for only one song lol "alone"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZHXVp_wUE

• i like shake it, hyorin and bora are the prettiest

• Yes, I like sister, lol.
    They aren't my favorite, but I do like them.

• No that crazy about them.

What Guys Said 2

• Can't stand the way young Asian chicks sing, it's like Bieber or a child wailing, I'd just rather not.

• I like 'Alone'. That's an awesome song. Other songs are alright.