Why is everyone so obsessed with Game Of Thrones?

I really don't get it. I have never watched any episode, because judging by the characters pictures, I assumed I'd not like it.

But why everyone is so obsessed with it now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am don't get it either... I am assuming everyone likes the explicit scenes and that's why they watch it but they don't want to accept the truth

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Well, I mean the latest season just ended and it was a pretty action packed finale. That's why everyone is freaking out about it.

People like it because there's a lot of action, sex and a decently compelling story. If you don't like the fantasy genre then cool. But I think you're missing out.

• I don't know never seen an episode either

• To me, it's a great show and the books are amazing. But it's not for everyone, that's for sure.

• Because we have a love for interesting fantasy stories..

• because it's fucking game of thrones

• I stopped watching after like the third or fourth season. It got boring as fuck

• I know right, I don't get it either. Maybe cause of the sex scenes?

• Because it's fucking amazing?

• cs it s sex

• I don't get it either. Tits maybe? Lol

• COZ it's awesome... And that too... LOL... And the combination of that with Emilia Clarke is probably a leading reason LMAO

• because is awesome

• Because it's awesome.

• I'm not.

• I have never seen it either.

• There are naked bodies on full display, it's full of drama and there are some taboo topics that the particular show displays.

• You've never seen it or read the books, so you don't know why some people enjoy it. I have some issues with it, and almost quit watching. But I enjoyed this last season more than some previous seasons. I gave the show a chance, because I typically enjoy this genre. If you don't, then it's not for you.

What Guys Said 16

• I've never seen it either, you are not alone. Just turn on CNN/MSNC/BBC and read articles and you'll see real life played out...

• Because they have watched more episodes than 0 and enjoyed the show?

• Because it's a really good TV and book series (books are better fight me fam) that has a very interesting world it's like a more gritty lord of the rings less fantasy but more medieval.

• Never been into fantasy stuff. Too boring in my opinion.

• it's not really fantasy though I said medieval.

• I agree that the books are better. But then they usually are.

• Because of the characters.

• DID YOU DARE ASK THAT... Because it's the best thing on TV... In like... EVER... Just go and watch it and see by yourself... And as specific as right now... Because season 6 just ended last week and it was just... OOOOMMMMGGG those two last episodes... BOY...

• because its one of the few shows where you're consistently surprised by the writing and the plot twists. There's a lot of excellent plotting and power plays, with a mix of great humour every now and then too.

• They been slipping on that a bit this season. I found it super predictable. But an overall enjoyable season. That E9 WOW

• Haha. Maybe, maybe. Nobody wants a wife who doesn't follow orders. That's like the first rule of marriage 101

• @BarbaraP damn straight ;)

• season one was really good. then nothing happened.

• Because it's fucking good

• because it is an awesome series.

• I thought I wouldn't like it but then I got into it. Meh.

• I was the same. One day I was bored so I decided to give it a try. In week I saw all series 😂

• Game of Thrones is life. The books are even better and it's exciting af to see Westeros in a TV adaption.

• Should I care to check out the books you think? Coz I luv the TV SHOW but I mean.. I don't thing I'll get that hooked if it's a book I'm reading rather than actually seeing live on screen.. I'm not that big of a reader...

• @lucasnabizada You might as well. The show changed a lot of things and cut out some plots. Game of Thrones basically has 13 episodes left (over 2 more seasons) and you got around a year until the next season, so nothing really to lose. It might help you understand better the scenes in the show

• So for me its the best show ever made on TV pretty easily

• the books are great story really with a lot going on

• Never heard of it

• it's really awesome. i got hooked after watching the first episode.