What would you think of a fit/bodybuilder type guy that was actually really into gothic literature and media?

So I'm pretty athletic. I've been going to the gym for quite awhile and have a physique that reflects that. I dress pretty casually. Regular tshirts some plain some with atheltic brands just because they're comfy and fitted pants. So I don't dress like a goth person. So when I tell people what I like they think I'm bsing them when I'm really not. I loved reading the original Dracula and Frankenstein and I love things like Vampire Hunter D. I like the atmosphere and art but some people just refuse to accept that I actually do like it.

What would you think if you came across a guy like this who said he was into gothic entertainment.

Most Helpful Girl

• wouldn't care, i know nothing about gothic literature

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty awesome, sounds like the people you're coming in contact with are stuck on stereotypes.

• "Do not judge a book by its cover"

• Nothing wrong with it. Some of the lit is very deep, and some of the art is gorgeous.

What Guys Said 2