Which girl attracts more attention?

Would you pay attention to girl A or girl B more?

Obviously, most guys would choose girl B because she's more revealing. However, I've seen some guys laugh at girls who dress like girl B.

If you are looking for girlfriend material, who would you REALLY pick. Not to bang, not to use fuck for a one night stand. But someone you could see yourself with...

Give me serious responses, because I dress like girl A. So I want to know what guys think.

• Somewhat Covered Up Which girl attracts more attention?
  • Half NakedWhich girl attracts more attention?
Stupid poll.

Girl A is the first (obviously)
Girl B is second..
@Cosytoasty thanks for pointing it out for me. I didn't mention that this would be at the GYM!!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think half naked people always get more attention when 1) super hot or 2) super unhot (think grandpa mowing the lawn shirtless and in short shorts)

However, if Mark Ruffalo was wearing a loin cloth but Henry Cavil was in a parka next to him, I would be ALLLL over Henry :)

What Guys Said 21

• GIRL A. simply because I don't trust girl B. GIRL b tend to be girls who flirt even in relationships and need validation constantly. Plus girl when I picture a girlfriend I imagine everyday life and I'd love to see my girlfriend in type A clothes and B clothes in the bedroom only.
    When it comes to the gym girl b is what I'd call a show off and vain. You don't need to be that naked to lift weights.
    Yoga pants and a normal top is the way to go.

• Girl A for me but it has nothing to do with being covered up more, that doesn't matter to me. Girl A looks (and I know I'm judging but it's what I see by looking at them), she looks nicer, more caring etc. Girl B looks like she WAY too into herself, has a chip on her shoulder maybe even? A "bitch" for a lack of a better word. Looks like she has lip injections which if so is a turn off. She has some muscle definition which is also a bit of a turn off. Just generally doesn't look like she cares about anything or anyone but herself. If nothing else, has an attitude that would be a turn off.

• I am trying to not to judge a girl too much only based on her clothes, after all a true slut is a girl that had many dicks on her, either she dress modesty or not, and some sluts are in fact trying to play innocent, but with that said, from my experience I know that girls who dress more revealing are more likely to be slutty, and one night stand is not what I am looking for, but the only way to know for sure is to talk with the girl or/and to make an investigation on her. I am not going to laugh at girls who dress revealing, they do look more sexy, but they don't look very shy, to say the lest, for better and worse.

tvtropes.org/.../MadonnaWhoreComplex

• Most guys would laugh at girl B lol. Where does this idea come from that most guys go for women wearing revealing clothing? It's simply not true, most guys think it's sad when you reveal too much.

Tbh both of them are terribly dressed.

• How is girl A terribly dressed? What makes someone dress better to the gym? Sweats?

• My bad! Lol thanks for pointing it out, but of course the gym! Where else?

But at my gym there are girls who come dressed liked girl B. This is NYC!

• Really? And they're allowed in wow... I still think many gym regulars would just shake their heads at girl B. If those exact two walked in, id look at girl B and stare at girl A simply because she's got a prettier face.

• B attracts more attention. She (they) would be the first option if a dude was looking for a good fuck. A is what more guys will go for. Mostly because the chick looks way less intimidating and more like someone who isn't just dtf and has nothing more to offer. Whether it's true or not is TBD. I know plenty of girls who look closer to b, but they're some of the most down to earth and nicest girls I know... At least to me

• A. but that's my personal taste. b looks just too fake, with duckface and so on...

• who the fuck dresses like girl B in the gym? i have never seen this in my life. by the way im in the gym to work out not to look at women.

• Where do you live that girls dress like B? I think most girls dress like A at work or on the streets, while they dress like B at the gym or the beach.

• B.. holy shit. Hnnng

• So duck face selfie taking attention whore or ballet dancer... I guess ballet dancer... You're not giving me much of a choices here.

• Uh what makes you think she's a ballet dancer?

• The clothes man!!! Look at the clothes not the girl! 👿👿👿

• @DearLife she's wearing black tights and a t-shit which is typical ballet work out clothing and she's posing on her toes... Ballet girls love spinning on their toes. :)

@ Asker I did look at the clothes man...

• Girl A looks like a mature, serious person with a job. Girl B looks like she lives in the gym and thinks only of her appearance.

Girl A is attractive, Girl B a total turn-off.

• Girl B.

• Option B clearly. Look at those muscles. Mph

• lol im not talking about her physique, her clothes. obviously im not thin like a qtip.

• Cause you're fit?

• @Puppylove94 I know right, guys who aren't fit think they have the right to judge someone who's "not fit" lol.

• Well girl a is hot
    Girl b is not

• I wouldn't even bang B, and A looks like she thinks she's hot shit, she can take a hike too.

• None of them would bang you either. Dw

• This post has nothing to do with the appearance! It's the clothes.

• @DearLife hahahhahaahah are you taking offence on behalf of another woman entirely? That's some beta female shit.

@DandelionGirl Sorry I didn't read that far through it. In that case A. B looks kinda desperate for attention.

• A if there leggings

• First=GF
    Second=One night stand

• half naked, because I'm going to look at all the sexy skin she is showing

• Which leaves very little to the imagination. But I'm not surprised, you're 19 and you don't know much yet.

• Uh... I guess both lol.

• Girl A, seems like she's an overall cool person.

• Girl A.

What Girls Said 6

• Both would get my attention for different reasons.
    Overall Girl B isn't slim enough for my taste + is waaay too busty.

Bi serial dater right here.

• First one

• The 2nd one obviously because sh'e being obvious. But she's tacky and has makeup caked on AT THE GYM. The first girl is FAR more naturally beautiful and she's not even trying.

• Guys like hoes lol

• Well... what do you think?

• id say girl A because she looks more natural