This is the original sorry camera quality was bad
I had to paint it on paint since it was so hard to see with pencil drawings only
- 1-2 ugly29% (5)32% (7)31% (12)Vote
- 3-4 below average29% (5)23% (5)26% (10)Vote
- 5-6 average12% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
- 7 great12% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
- 8 amazing0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- 9 superb6% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- 10 perfect12% (2)35% (8)24% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
It looks good.
There are a few mistakes with your perspective.
On the window, you got the top and bottom of the window right. But the horizontal divider for the four-panes is off. It should "point" to the vanishing point. All horizontal and vertical lines should go through the vanishing point if extended.
The bottom of the door is off. It's too low. The bottom of the door should be an extension of a line from the vanishing point, through the lower left corner of the back wall.
The cabinet (or whatever that is on the lower right) should extend further toward the back. The bottom line and the line against the wall should extend until they hit the back wall. So it will partially block the back wall from view.
- Show AllShow Less