What do you think about kanye 's new video with fake naked celebrities?

I think he's a talentless piece of shit who's trying pretty much anything to get the spotlight.. just like his attention whore wife kim..

Most Helpful Guy

• Kanye's actually my third most hated musician, with Justin Bieber being number two and Miley Cyrus being number one.

That guy acts like a self-centered dick, just to get attention and give kids this false sense of "not giving a fuck," even if it means being a douchebag.

Fuck him and his equally worthless piece of shit wife Kim Kardashian.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate Kanye and everything he stands for, Im sorry but he deserves what he got. Freaking douchebag. he's so jealous of other peoples accomplishments while he has none. I also hate Kim and her whole family, they make the perfect "brainless" couple.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not gonna even watch it and I know it's shit.

• Lol, can't say that I'm surprised.

• I cannot stand anything about him, every word, every action, is pathetic.
    He has nothing in this world to complain about, and yet he complains constantly. And he has garbage for personality.

• That whole pack are desperate!

• Kanye who? sorry i am so out of the loop, didn't he change his name to kanye north?

• I don't care !
    I guess you shouldn't care either :P

• he tries so hard to become someone he is not.

• if you can't get attention with your work... you have to do this shit.

• i don´t give a shit xD i don´t consider kanye to be an artist so i mostly ignore his shit.

• Why are we discussing a little boy trapped in a man's body having a tantrum about multiple people at once?

• I wouldn't say he is talentless by a long shot but he if definitely fucked in the head lol j would not be happy if i were one of those people in the bed
    That quote at the end is epiccccc

• Jesus calm down lol

• To sum up kanye, the clown considers himself to be a god, yet he managed to full on walk head first into a lampost,

One certainly isn't a omniscient 'god'

• I don't give a fuck about what he says.

• seems like he's looking for attention. Sadly, nudity is a quick way to get it.

• Kanye is a racist pig !

• There is nothing left to think.
    Just ignored

• You summed it up perfectly!

• I think his wifes got an amazing ass...

What Girls Said 8

• At first I got a little bit shocked, but then I thought "well, it's Kanye West, so it's normal"
    I think he's just trying to get attention as always.

• He's got no life really. He's doing everything in his power to still be in the spotlight! so pathetic.

• most of these so called celebrities these days have no clue what "talent" is and they take the easy way out... sexualizing everything and crossing lines

w/e i hate 99% of celebrities these days...

• He's a sad person.

• He's trying to get publicity cause he's slowly dying out in the publics eye. Obviously his wife has to jump in too. But it's disgusting to show people that way without their permission

• (laughing) "typical Kanye"

I say this as a fan of his MUSIC only :P
    ie: His ego and constant need for attention is both sad and hilarious

• It's Kanye, people shouldn't expect any different.

• who cares?