Why are people so politically correct?

what are your thoughts views snd concerns comment below.
people live fake livrs and are yoo afraud to be true ti thrmselves fearing what others might think. what is your thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• I am true to myself by not being offensive or rude to others. I don't need to be pc willingly, i just like to be a nice person.

• im refering to the fakeness and pretense that comes from pc these fays everythong and everybody is so fake. we turnrd into a fake society

Most Helpful Guy

• We fear the reigning liberals

• dont get me started on the liberals they are the biggest things that they claim they ain't

What Girls Said 2

• never understood this subject, would you prefer to be an insensitive asshole?

• PC is not bad. Overly PC is.

• people hide societies problems away pretending that thry dont exist. how are people going to deal with the problem their group face if we pretend that the problem isn't there or that the problem font exist. nah pc will fix it. no pc dont fix people gotvto fix the prob not pc. pc covers not and hides it not fix it

What Guys Said 3

• In this day in age where social media is in everyone's phone, computer, and even a stupid watch, everything a person says, does, feels, or think is put on blast for millions of people to pick and poke at and most people just don't want to be "that" guy.

• thye bored

• I agree. It has got to the point where you can't even state actual facts these days without being labelled as an asshole or racist, sexist or whatever.

• I mean I do not offend people on purpose but it seems these days you can't make a person take responsibility for their poor actions incase they are offended and that is bullshit.

• but the best is to hang out with republicans