What is one thing that you look for in a YouTuber?

I am going to start my own gaming Channel on YouTube and I just want to hear some of your ideas on what you look for in a YouTuber so I can be succesful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for their humor, video quality, expressions, and content.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality. Have to be entertaining in some way. Just be yourself, not everyone will like you, some will love you.

What Girls Said 1

• What type of games you play?

• I haven't played any gamws yet right now I am buying all of my equipment to start recording some videos. But I'm planning on playing all sorts of games. What type of games do you like?

• Well I play a range of game rn I'm playing fallout new Vegas but I do play MC GTA COD battle feild and all that

What Guys Said 6

• I don't follow yourubers, but I probably should. Anyways, funniness, usefulness, not too long depending on the type. Fairly easy for me to watch

• Variety. I've been a fan of UnitLost for a very long time, but they're just an Overwatch channel now. It's a shame really.

• Um I don't know.
    A nice clear voice so I can listen to them without dying.

• 1. Fast pace.
    2. Put some actual thought into the content. Offer solid information.

• I have never followed any of them

• new language. like the look. can play in background on loop while napping.