What would you rate my drawing on a scale of 1-10 this time I did it with a pain program?

• 1-2 hideous
  • 3-4 below average
  • 5-6 average
  • 7 great
  • 8 amazing
  • 9 superb
  • 10 belongs in a museum perfect

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Better than the last one. A little more complex since you can see into the other rooms on this one.

Another way to do the window dividers is to use the midpoints of the two sides. If you get the top and bottom lines right, you can ignore the vanishing point for the divider by using the midpoints.

The two horizontal lines on the floor in the back doorway won't be there. Unless the flooring is different, then you might see a dividing line - for example if it changes from hardwood floors to carpet.

You can give a better sense of depth by continuing the lines for the floor boards through the doorway and into the next room. That also ties the rooms together and makes it appear more like the same home.

In the doorway on the left, the top of the door jam should be a horizontal line. It should be parallel to the upper line along the back wall.

http://imgur.com/a/LHkQw

I also noticed that the back wall is a little larger than the last drawing. By making it larger it brings the wall closer to the viewer and makes the room less long and narrow like the last one.

What Girls Said 7

• Everything is great except the window. The window is so lopsided! Keep practicing, comrade. We are closer and closer to the vanishing point every day!

• 5-6 average. I know you can do better.

• It belongs to a museum, duh! 😱

• It's over 9000! :D

• Took me a while to work out what you meant by a "pain program". I thought I was about to be asked a totally different question!

• Your use of one-point perspective needs work.

• The colours are too jarring, I think.

What Guys Said 10

• It's got a kind of stick figure charm to it like some of the amateur Flash games online. And it's drawn in perspective, not bad. One thing is that you forgot to use the vanishing point for the window, but that kind of goof kind of adds to the charm of it.

• Sadly I did I am just that bad at drawing lol

• I think it's okay! There are some artists who are quite skilled but don't develop a sense of their own stylistic flare. Yours has a lot of that latter quality, and might make an interesting comic book or video game background or something like that if you have this consistency to your style.

• I think it'd be cool if you tried to use a vector graphics software (Flash, Inkscape, Illustrator, etc). It'll make your lines look cleaner without the pixel aliasing, and also make it easier to tweak your drawing as much as you like.

• I preferred yesterday drawing, this one is too structured for me.

• 100/10 Awesome :D.

• it looks better than the first you know.

• better than the last one

• looks good except the window - the lines should be parallel with the edges of the wall

• Fuck too much senen pumping out

• 10 boi this is really amazing

• that's a sexy picture m8

• Horrible