Was this the saddest scene yet in GoT T_T?

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn it, it's the hodor scene! *starts crying a river*

• Yes! So sad T. T I don't really like everyone blaming Bran though, he's still a kid and he has powers that he doesn't really know how to control and everybody's telling him he's gonna be super important and putting all this responsibility on him and stuff. If anything the old man is to blame because he's had ages and he didn't see it coming that the night king was going to see Bran. Or maybe it was all meant to happen, that's usually how it goes in these stories. It was just destiny that Hodor had to die and that he got traumatized as a teenager for the rest of his life.

• Bran will always hate himself for that sadly. :(

• Thank you for mhg. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Only scene in the whole series i've found difficult to watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rEWHmK2X0A

• Fs youtube lol, Anyway it's when Princess Shireen gets burned at the stake.

• Y I knew that just from the picture, even though the video didn't work ;)

• Yeah lol, give us a damn edit button GaG :(

What Girls Said 3

• I actually wasn't that bothered by it :P I mean, it's kinda sad but meh. The saddest thing about it was that Summer died pointlessly.

• I really can't tell you how much I cried during the whole red wedding scene, but when Arya finally gets there and sees her brother... that killed me inside </3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVeyg9x_c0

• I didn't give a shit about that scene. I must be heartless.
    A/w, the Red Wedding I think, since Robb was one of my favorite characters.

• Yes where's your heart? T_T I guess everybody reacts differently. Hodor wasn't my favorite character but the scene made me very sad anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• Saddest scene? I didn't find it to be the saddest personally. I see people saying the Red Wedding but that was more one of the most brutal scenes in GoT. The saddest scenes for me would have to be a small part after the Red Wedding where Arya had just got there in time to see things happening from the outside. It just gets worse as you realise that this was the second she's seen her family being murdered after Ned in Season 1, and with Grey Wind's head on Robb's body just added shock factor as Arya then had to be knocked out to be taken to safety. Another is from Season 3 where Jaime and Brienne were in the tub and he breaks down from all the hate thrown at him over the years, it was almost painful to watch one of the most feared men in the Kingdom be turned into the mess he was in Season 3. Needless to say, this was also where everyone changed their outlooks and opinions on Jaime Lannister. Finally would be Shireen's burning, her screams making things all the more worse and knowing that Davos had just left for Castle Black unknowingly leaving Shireen to burn as sacrifice.

• when theon lost his dick.
    that shit was too much.
    they didn't need to do that, to byild ramsay up as a villain.
    i guess it was needed to make yara the new ironborn leader. but id much rather theon have his dick back.

• Don't worry, Tyrion will find him a cock merchant

• I did't really give a fuck because of how Theon fucked over the Starks. I just like saw one douche hurting another douche so I didn't care ;).

• yeah but theon had a lot of identity issues to begin with. he deserved some punishment, which he got, but gelding him ( i think thats what its called) was too much

• where hodor gets killed.

• Just wait till Ser Pounce gets killed. Riots will commence in the streets.

• The Hold the Door scene has nothing on that kpop spoof !

• Red Wedding.. Hodor death was meh. It was an interesting plot thought, I'd give him that.

• Red wedding was more brutal than sad to me (except the wolf part T_T) , it was also warfare. Even though they tricked them and broke the rules of hospitality it was still part of a war. And also I had sadly read the first 4 books some years earlier so it was spoiled for me :(.

• She's not my type lol I didn't like her. She actually kinda annoyed me because she was a pointless character and her scenes were boring (except the last one) maybe that's why it affected you a lot more.

• We both have different perspective to this. I thought back then that, Robb would be fighting lannisters, and their gonna be a happy ending.

I haven't read the books and it was the starting.. so I was new to the vicious nature of the writers.

• when jon snow breaks up with ygritte then she shoots him with arrows lol