For those GAGers who are hardcore gamers, have you ever got on a video game franchise marathon when you're on a break/vacation?

from school and/or work?

Right now, I'm on an Uncharted marathon during my 4th of July long weekend, finishing my Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection game on the PS4, Uncharted Golden Abyss on the PS Vita and then finally getting started with my brand new Uncharted 4 game for the PS4.

Have you ever done a video game series marathon?

• Yes, it's fun
  • No, that sounds crazy, even as a hardcore gamer.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually for me, I do the Legend of Zelda series or go through the Civilization games I have.

• civilization V is my absolute beloved strategic game , VI is on its way and i hope its nice too.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! About a year ago I got extremely sick with a fever and had to stay in bed for a few weeks. I played through all the Souls games :3 I want to sit down and play through all the metal gear games soon, starting with Metal Gear for the MSX, all the way up to Phantom Pain.

Actually, a little while ago I started playing all the Wario games, one level each at a time. So 1-1 of Warioland, 1-1 of Warioland 2, etc... And I'd take notes and compare them. It was interesting. The developer of the Wario games is actually very interesting, he worked on the Metroid games beforehand, and Wario games are very Metroid-like. The first stage of Warioland 2 also has some of the best examples of enviornmental storytelling in games.

What Guys Said 3

• can't do that anymore lol I used to be able to play a game for 12 hours straight, now I get annoyed, irritated, and tired in less than 1 hour.

• not really... I'm very moody when it comes to games and I rarely finish one until the end, so this is unlikely to happen

• I don't know if i'm a hardcore gamer but i did that several times and it's fun yea.
    I did that for assassins creed the first 4 ones the whole Desmond Miles story.