What is better Shows or Movies?

Wnat is your favorite show/movie?

• Show
  • Movie

Most Helpful Guy

• Shows. They take much more time but my god my favorite show impacted me a shit ton more than my favorite movie.

Fight Club vs. Dexter/Lost. Dexter/Lost hit me DEEP

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like shows (I don't watch TV), so I'd choose a movie any day. The closest I will ever get to watching a "show" is by watching an Anime series.
    Movies are good because they're shorter than two hours and you don't have to put up with commercial breaks. Anything on TV is absolutely time consuming, while movies online or in DVD form are something you can plan time to watch. Shows take a really long time to finish.

What Guys Said 9

• id depends
    the only shows iv ever watched all the way through are Psych Breaking bad and still watching The Walking dead. haven't checked out the new Fear the walking dead yet.
    when it comes down to movies vs shows it really depends on what your looking for. they aren't really easy to compare

• That really depends on what all it entails. Some things work better for shows. Criminal minds works best as a show. The walking dead. You can get more in depth because of the significantly longer run time. I like movies better though, much higher budget and much grander scale. The crow is my favorite movie of all time and they tried it as a show and it just didn't work lol.

• I like movies better. However, I don't watch that much TV.

• I prefer movies.

• Not an avid watcher of either, I mainly watch YouTube. But YouTube videos are often more akin to shows, so A.

• you know i would have said movies hands down a few years ago. but now game of thrones exists and im not sure anymore...

• Movies are just special effects orgies.

• Shows. My favorites are Mortal Kombat: Conquest and The Crow: Stairway to Heaven.

• I like both.

What Girls Said 5

• Shows by far.

Again, look at Breaking Bad. That show started small and, thanks to new distribution methods as well as near-rabid word-of-mouth from evangelists who'd seen it and loved it, it ended up a juggernaut. What's the last film you can say that about Paranormal Activity?

That was years ago and, given the studio's determination to suck its bones dry with endless sequels, even that wasn't such a great idea.

A.

• I sometimes go to the movies to watch movies I'm really interested in but that happens at most 5 times a year. I'm more of a tv shows person. I've just finished Mr. Robot which I found really good and I can't wait for s2.

• Vote C = YT interviews.

• Show their are longest. I like Chinese show

• My favorite tv show is Top Gear.