Should I get an Xbox One or a Playstation 4?

I'm seriously torn between the two and can't afford both of them so what should I get? Why should I get one over the other?

• Xbox One
  • Playstation 4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait until the new Play 4 got out

Most Helpful Guy

• No-brainer. PlayStation 4.

Xbox has paled in comparison in terms of exclusive software for multiple generations and nothing has changed. Games like Uncharted 4 eclipse anything in Microsoft's library.

Otherwise, both are pretty similar in terms of all other elements, so the exclusive software is what really separates them.

What Girls Said 8

• PS4 for sure

• Xbox is crap to me and playstation has more interesting games.

• If you really wanna game ps4

• PC Master race? PS4 is better

• Playstation!

• Playstation ftw.

• Both.

• My son would say Xbox 1

What Guys Said 23

• I have always liked the Xbox line up of games better. I think both consoles are quality made and have pros and cons that end up equaling out. It becomes a war between Sony and Microsoft fan-boys. I think at the end of the day you need to actually use an Xbox controller and then use a PS4 controller and see which one feels best in your hand. For me, I can't stand how awkward a PS4 controller feels. Xbox controllers have always fit my hand and just felt right. Also, this really pisses me off, most PS shooters use the shoulder buttons for primary and secondary weapon fire which is fucking stupid! Xbox shooters always use the actual triggers which is what they are fucking for!!! Go XBOX!

• PC gaming best gaming yayaya

• If you want to be a peasant, then sure. Get either one. If you want to be a lowly serf, then get a PS4. If you want to be a dirt eating peasant, then get an Xbox One. #PCMasterRace

• PS4! Lemme know if anyone has it. Maybe we can do play some games.

thenewmarkettoastmasters.files.wordpress.com/.../image001.gif

You won't!

• They are pretty similar.

Just look at the exclusives for each console and consider what most of your friends have.

• The PS4 is better and has better games in my opinion but you should check to see what your friends have because playing with friends is more fun. But if you just decide based on the console the PS4 is better no doubt for me.

• Just pick the one that's most popular between your friends.

• definitely PS4 unless you have some exclusive Xbox One titles you really wanna play (but have in mind that most of those will come out for the PC as well in the future)

• I plan to eventually spend hard earned coin on a PS4 when I finally upgrade to the current gen (I've always been behind on consoles because I can't afford them... Or rather, I'm stingy)
    Bloodborne is on it. That's all you need to know.

• if you like FPS's go xbox one, anything else go PS4. PS4 has more exclusives you won't find on the xbox

• Both suck, get a wii u.

• yeah get it while you can cause they will be stopping production of it soon

• Super smash bros is pretty awesome

• Smash is greatness. Lucina main, here. :3

• i´m not a huge console fan but i know ps4 has the better exclusive titles.

• Xbox one is just a slightly better version of 360. Keep the 360 and get yourself a PS4

• PS4 as it has better graphics chip and better ram.

• Ps4!!

• Gut instinct Xbox 1

• Playstation 4

• neither, get a gaming pc

• LOL, Ps4 for sure. Its faster and better.

• Graphics are 10 times better on PS4 and a lot of cooler games.

• Pc😝

• xbox one has backwards compatibility

• Wait until next year when the Xbox Two and Playstation 5 come out...