What are your dreams like?

Not dreams about your future, but rather what do you dream about when you sleep?

Tell me what you dreamt about last night and I will analyze it.

My dream last night was that I was in a Sylvester Stallone movie. He was dropping Rolex watches on the ground (at least 5 of them) and I was just following him and picking them up and putting it in my pocket. Then I woke up and was upset that it was just a dream.

My dream last night was that I was eating vagina. Then taking a nap in her bed while she went to class.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have bad dreams, sometimes i have some good things happening in them but it will always turn sour in the end. They can be pretty extreme, like me getting hurt/killed or some bs. Something i find interesting is that I'm not myself in my dreams 90% of the time, i can be a random dude or girl, sometimes people in my life make an appearance but mostly it's strangers, but i can feel like i have an connection to them somehow. Like I'm a character in a play, and in that play this and this person are important to me etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• My dreams are usually about swimming/living deep under the ocean. The latest dream that I remember however, were about how "humans" were seperated into tribes, each worshipping different animals. The tribes would be fighting against the other ones.. I was a part of the boar tribe and we had like, tusks on our faces. I remember that all the tribes hated the hippo tribe, because they had to spread their feces around when they "went".. like hippos does. Weird dream, but what's a dream if not weird.. ^.^

• In your waking life, do you have conflict with family members?

• Not exactly conflict no. My father died a long time ago and my mother went into depression and stopped caring my my siblings and I, we still love her as our mother though.

• stopped caring *for*

What Girls Said 6

• my dreams are always weird, last night I dreamed that I was at a club with my gfs and there was this creepy tall guy watching me all the time
    we kept on dancing until he appeared next to me and I got so scared I don't know what happened but me and my gfs were at the park after that
    and there was this guy again but suddenly I was alone and it got dark, he ststarteto get closer and I freaked out and woke up lol

• I haven't had one in a while, but I've had lots of dreams over the years about getting shot. I always wake up right before the trigger is pulled. Most of my dreams are at best weird or random, I can remember 1 or 2 dreams I've had in my whole life that were pleasant

• my dreams are weird and sometimes scary or doesn't make sense

• Really weird at times.
    Most common are
    1. Me falling off staircase. I often get them. I am also little afraid of it when I am awake lol
    2. Meeting many people. Including those who are not alive. Like my grandma, my uncle and so on.
    3. The classic one. I get this often after my all exams are over and my summer/winter break has started. This dream consists of me not being able to write anything in exam and hence flunking lol!

• I kissed a boy I liked before but now I'm in love with the other so that dream was weird

• Constantly weird. So weird in fact, I wake up like, "I have to be part alien."

• Well, Jesus was imported into Mary's belly. Then beams of light guided men to him. If that's not extraterrestrial then I don't know what is. Welcome to the club.

What Guys Said 4

• I have an old type of dreams that have been with me since child.

Periodically (but not common) i dream that i'm walking on high places, like streets around skyscrapers, with water spaces, green vegatation, stores and homes.

Another cool thing about these dreams... i sometimes find a small, kinda hidden elevator, that other people would avoid because they think it was dangerous, or they don't really fit there, or they didn't know, and i always like to enter it and go to places far high than the other elevators could go. The elevator would make weird noises, maybe stop sometimes, or could have windows... but nothing really bad, i love the sensation. Acessing these special places on my building, with private streets, with people playing and doing their life, and with a great naked nice sky around.

What do you conclude from it?

• My last adventure, (on these high places) i ended finding an , empty shopping center... i walk some corridors and i ended in one place that seemed to be an old bar... and bordel, i think... i remember the reddish walls, the floor, the rooms... i think there was some related objects also, around in the floor and stuff. It's like dreaming a series with different episodes. Still, they are not common, but exist since i was very young.

• I had a dream me and this other guy were in a tall office building. We were picking up some important info inside an envelop from another guy sitting at a computer desk, right at the top floor. We felt the building shake heavily. So we both ran to the elevator, got out in time and the building collapsed like a bomb went off, but unfortunately, the other guy died inside. We both hoped over a tall fence to get to his car, but realised we were in a swamp surrounded by hundreds of hungry, snapping, savage gators. One gator snuck up behind us. I shouted: "hey, behind you! Quick! Climb up the gate!" So the both of us were out of options.. it was either be ballsy, run through the savage swamp grounds, or stay on top of the fence and die. We had no choice. I remember it like it was reality.

• That one of our dogs and I were looking for an appointment, that would also accept our pet lion.

• Lately I've been having dreams about being in a plane it's wirrd