Guys - What is your favorite romantic movie?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• "Somewhere In Time" with Jane Seymour, Christopher Reeve, and Christopher Plummer. This movie is such a cult hit that there is a club and reunions held at The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Michigan, USA which was the location of the movie.

If your man doesn't get tears watching this movie, dump him. Even hard core military guys get tears seeing this movie because any guy who's ever been in love, understands.

• Maybe Terminator or Top Gun.

• I am not into romantic movies, but the ones I enjyoed were Chocolate and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

• 500 DAYS OF SUMMER and I liked SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK a lot. I'm sure there's others, but those are two some what recent ones that come to mind.

• Oh, it's not strictly speaking a romance, but HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGERS is a beautiful movie that does have a very romance heavy plot while still having tons of action.

• I like House of Flying Daggers. Great movie! :)

• Salt.

• Ps I Love You.

• "A knights tale " all day!!!,

• Does braveheart count?
    Or mr and mrs smith?

• Titanic & Romeo juilat

• Deadpool ^^
    Upside Down

• Captain America: The First Avenger.

• by 'guys' i assume you mean girls? men dont tend to watch chick flicks unless they are with a girl they want to funk... bit like when we ask how you are lol

• Lol. GTFO

• I find it hilarious all these guys are dismissing romantic movies, when 90% of comedies are romantic and they probably like those comedies. That being said, when Harry met sally, the proposal, and say anything are great

• 1|0

What Girls Said 3

• If it counts, Just Friends (2004) with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart.

It's hilarious, it's touching, and I think a lot of us can relate to it with the main character's situation.

Crazy underrated movie in my opinion.

• Porn a nice x rated porn

• daisy
    the classic