Why I don't get many Facebook comments?

Ok I'm in this group and EVERYTIME I post I get very little commentary. I even did a "roast me'" post and nobody roasted. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to post things that are similar to the popular topics and see if you get any feedback

• I notice people respond more to my jokes or memes I post than my selfies (no I'm not ugly btw), or intellectual posts. What maybe popular for others are not for me

• Oh i thought it was like discussion stuff.🙈🙈sorry!
      Well the one eye I see isn't ugly. Lol thanks fir MHO by the way.

What Guys Said 5

• You failed at being an attention whore. That's like failing at suicide.

• because you dont draw peoples attention enough.. they have a lack of interested in general so i would evaluate your friend base and see about expanding to people that actually find you interesting..

• It's a group, I'm not friends with them. My views are very different so it should lbvs, but I think because I'm not posting pornographic selfies and competing for duck, but actually have a brain as woman, with intellectual views. People don't gravitate towards it unless a man is saying.

• Nobody cares about you.

• People dislike you.

• Maybe a lot of the people don't agree with your opinion. You could try joining a different group that has a lot of activity on it.

• I figure that too. I am different from most. I understand things on a much deeper level than most. I also feel it's because I'm a black WOMAN, and not a black male. People tend to treat their thoughts like it's golden, it isn't valuable until the black man says it. *shrugs*

What Girls Said 3