Is this considered incestuous if I write this in my book?

I only ask because someone thinks it is

In the story there is a woman who gets turned into a vampire by magic so her son and her husband try to save her but it's too late. She bites her son on the neck and when he tries to escape she pins him down and bites his chest and sucks the blood out of him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you sexualised your rendition of the event, of course not. Who claimed it was?

• I never asked her if it was incestous but when I told my friend she asked "doesn't that seem like incest?"

• She was probably thinking along the lines of "Vampire novel=Twilight=Sexy Vampires".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you know what incest is 😂. I'm any case, why wouldn't a traditional bite on the neck or arm suffice? It's way easier and convenient and easy and less awkward ripping a dude's shirt off 😂

• I don't think you know how to read. I never said it was incest you inbred redneck

• Lol, though talk from an anon 😂😂😂. Ok 👌. Keep going keyboard warrior 😂😂😂. Anyways, you used the term incestuous, which implies some level of incest. Doesn't mean game of thrones level. Regardless of your ad hom, please prove the rest of my comment, wrong. I'll wait 🤔⏳🖕😂😂😂

• You are the one who keeps replying to my thread. Read the details you illiterate bird shit. Ha ha. I guess you are too stupid to read at the elementary level. Someone told me it was incest to them I never said it was you retard

• That someone sounds a bit over-prudish. It sounds like a fantasy fiction story to me.

• It is a fantasy story

• then 2 points

1. who says vampires can engage in incest?
      2. Who cares in a fantasy story?

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, you are fine.

• I don't see anything incestuous in it. The person who told you it looks like incest probably doesn't know what it is lol.

• Maybe not incest but i do find it kinda not okay...

• My book is almost finished but I actually did not write it in my book. I am considering writing it in detail but I am not sure yet because what happened is she kept pinning him down as he tried to get up. However, the vampire does explain to his friend vaguely what happened to him