Who is gonna win the Euro16 🇫🇷?

Don't you dare say this poll is biased! 😀

• Les Bleus
  • France
  • Griezmann
    Vote C
  • France of course
    Vote D

1337

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Very funny 😒

Portugal, bitch

🇵🇹

😏

• Haha of course you would say that πŸ˜„
      Feel free to borrow my tricolore to wipe away your tears after you've lost πŸ’πŸ»πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

• πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Sponsored

What Guys Said 36

• 3|3
  • Gotta go with Portugal... I mean it's Cristiano Ronaldo :P

• Oh c'mon, we have Griezmann πŸ’πŸ»

• @HookingSwan
      Haha his cocky grin says it all πŸ˜‚

• I'm trying really hard not to hate you two for this ok πŸ˜’

• Your poll is biased 😛 big whoop!!

m.quickmeme.com/.../...49d9ca84a26b9f7e4587b8e.jpg

• Judging by that match, France played pretty shitty for much of it, and yet still won. So I guess God wills it. So to speak.

• But Portugal is playing shitty ever since the beginning of the Euro. And compared to a World Cup winner every team will look shitty lol

• @Mustachekitteh World Cup 06 Quarter final he got England sent off and ruined our semi-final hopes and then he smiled about it I never want him to win anything internationally.

• I still like all the others ex France. XD

• I think your poll is a good bet - I think France will be too strong for Portugal - Only hope I see for Portugal is Ronaldo having game of his life.

• Plus Portugal basically won all their games this Euro just thanks to luck, not because of actual skill.. France's win today was luck, too, actually but they have generally played much better so far

• ready to wipe ur tears on my bicolour? XD

• @HookingSwan no lol but you might wanna use it to quench the fires of those teenage riots? πŸ˜›

• All the pressure is on France with Portugal a bit like a gambler in a casino playing with the banks money

it would only need Ronaldo to be at his best for Portugal to be a real show.

And if they win... lol could you imagine the Portuguese in Paris...

• Lol it's highly unlikely comparing their performance so far to that of France though

• Of course, but football is played in the present, not the past.

all depends who plays best on the day

Agree with your love for Griezman, he is such a beautiful player. Very reminiscent of the great Michel Platini, both have dazzing skill and Fred Astaire type feet :)

• England, somehow.
    Real talk, we'd probably end up getting a better score not competing. Just let the Epic Sax guy win.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsPp4tfBnGk

• The advertising companies.

• Germany will

• Lol I'm so sorry but they are out

• The US women are really good, Japan's women team is also great!

• Yes they are!

• Hahaha I like you poll :D
    But yeah, I'm convinced it will be France, they're a lot better than Portugal!

• Ikr! If Portugal would actually win that would solely be because they are extremely lucky, like they've been so far, because they didn't play well at all in this Euro..

• I just loved how he was Italian when Germany had just kicked Italy out of the tournament to begin with.. of course he wouldn't be biased!

• Oh gosh, I hadn't even through about it... makes me think of the Berlusconi age... he would have "arranged" (you understand what I mean) with the UEFA for his ref to be there to finish them off 8) 8)

• At this point I have no idea. I was quite sure it would have ended up being the winner between Germany and Italy, but I knew that we were not in the game against the Germans. After today's match, I would say you (imagining you to be French) are finally getting the game done, while Portugal is just not playing Football, and CR is just... exhausted after the casualty of May. You (still imagining you to be French) surely have high possibilities of winning ^^

• Lol I'm quarter French so obviously I'm for France - I'm also quarter German so I was actually for Germany until they lost today so now in obviously holding the side for France!

• πŸ˜‚

Glad i annoyed u enough πŸ˜‚

• Oh, I see, my apologies for the wrong deduction ^^

• Fucking hell... Germany is out.. France v Portugal.. Better team usually wins.. France gonna win, but Id go on Portugals side.

• CR 7 is going to win it for himself, Portugal is a secondary objective.

• Not Portugal. They don't deserve it. They haven't won one match during the group stages and only match in the regular 90 minuntes during the knock out stages. Lucky bunglers they are.
    France are okay. It's always nice to see the hosts win.

• Of course I'm never biased about my beautiful old Cymru. How could I? xD

• Ikr? I'm totally same, the poll proofs it! 😚

• I don't know who these are but I'd say the baguettes seem to have a pretty good chance especially if that greasyman is on form.

• Well I was rooting for my home Germany. Sadly that's no longer an option, so my support extends to France!

• Ich dachte auch Deutschland wΓΌrde gewinnen, hab deswegen sogar 50€ verloren hahaha

• My parents weren't as kind (I guess). They would speak to me in German but they wouldn't have me reply so I'm trying my best to work on it as time goes on. I think it's time to get in contact with my cousins in Germany for lessons!

• Gute idee! :D

• I think France will win, but beating Portugal won't be as easy as many think.

But whatever. Germany is out... that's the only thing I cared about :P

• Lol why do Germanophobic?

• I was speaking in general.

And I've seen the match

• They've been the strongest team in the World Cup 2014 and they've been the best performing team this Euro so how general are we speaking here?
      All football history? But even then they are still one of the best teams actually lmao

• Hmm it's a toughy, I think France are the Way better team... but personally would be amazing if Portugal win 😘

• France not deserve it. Ref always makes their decision on France's side coz they r owner the tournmoment. So even France win the tittle they do not DESERVE

• They aren't the owner lol, the owner is technically speaking the UEFA, France is just the host this year.

• No, the owner a person, body of people or organisation that OWNS the rights for the entire event in the first place.
      France was only given the rights to HOST the event this year.
      They are two completely different things.

• the ref is not french or German and is non-biassed.

• Griezmann, he is so good!

• hard to say because Ronaldo is injured :( so france has the most chances

• I love the poll lol , France of course 😛

• Ich wollte Deutschland so viel! aber ich denke, ich Frankreich im Finale zu unterstützen. I think i'll support frankreich, even though they beat germany.

• Team who don't have can newton

• What's les bus and griezmann?

• She meant "les balls de Griezmann", they're definitely the #1 factor in France's victories XD

• Yeah and that's exactly what Portugal didn't do this Euro lol, France, however has the strongest offensive of all teams - so I'll come back to that on Sunday, though I think you'll be the upset one :P

• Portugal πŸ˜‘

• who actually cares? i'm french and i hate soccer

• Most of france cares they all went mental at the end.

• parce que 1 je te follow et 2 parce que ta question est apparu dans mes notification

• Mdr fort bien :P

• Portugal will win if "platini" doesn't play his game with corruption

• Since CR7 is out probably France but I support Portugal :)

• Lol like he actually contributed to the success of his team at all

• Well Portugal champion. Sorry but I couldn't be more happy :D

• Lol Germany is still the world champion, so no need to become all conceited now that you've won πŸ˜ͺ

• Italy :)

• I am kidding Portugal ofcourse

• Lol will you even have enough time to get to Luxembourg is the question

• Yeah i am gonna fly there now.. I am in plane right now :)

• Ronaldo will score 3 tap-ins in first half...
    ... Giroud will score 4 screamers in second half.
    Rest I don't know. I hope France will win.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 12

• PORTUGAL! XD I can dream can't I? :P

If France wins just because it's the host country that will be extremely annoying.

• Well they won't just win because they are the host country lol, they aren't the team with the best offensive of this entire Euro 16 without any reason :P

• Portugal

Lets go! ☺️😎

• MUAHAHAHAHA Portugal won! XD

• Fraaaaance, aller les bleus
    www.facebook.com/permalink.php

• I am Tunisian indeed haha

• Portugal πŸ˜’πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή

• I didn't even know France played football.

• I don't know, if they have a buttheart referee like we did (he was italian) then portugal. Either way germany played better we just got called on fouls that shouldn't have and the french got away with a lot of stuff. im hoping for portugal but both teams are on the same level portugal has Ronaldo france has griezmann.

• Not France.

• France mah dear. And griezmann did a mighty fine job.

• You know it! 😎

• @akadatank44 he's the best player of the French team lololol "what?" Really? πŸ˜‚

• I'm sorry I am really not a fan of lawn ferries 😜 just hot girl ones πŸ˜‰ hahahhaah

• Ukraine!!!

• les Bleus bien sur :)
    et Griezmann va en mettre encore deux xD

• exactement! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡«πŸ‡·

• Alors, amusez-vous bien et espΓ©rons d'un bon match! 😊 D'accord je vais dormir, bonne nuit 😴

• Oui, que la France gagne :)
      Bonne nuit

• LES BLEUSSSS❀️

• Griezmann! I just don't like Cristiano Ronaldo so I don't wanna se Portugal win.

• Hahaha sameee, he's just way too conceited tbh

• I don't care about him and honestly, I hardlyremember he's in the Portugal NT when I watch games lol

• I was actually surprised, too, I always thought he was southern American for some reason πŸ˜‚

• Portugal hopefully :)

• Nooooo πŸ˜›

• Haha do you think my poll gave it away?
      And yes, tomorrow - when France will win the Euro 16 πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡«πŸ‡·

• Not at all haha :D and you wish :)