Are you a daring type of person?

What's the most daring act you've done tiil now?

Most Helpful Girl

• well... ıt was 2 yers ago when ı was in uni. ı was so broke that ı went to another city with my friend to work at the weekend. ıt was a selling job. And ı stayed at a house that ı didn't know. They were all male. And when ı woke up in the morning they were looking by red eyes. Then ı understood that they are stoned.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for sure... instead of banana in my cereal this morning, I tried raspberries!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• I used to be the Dare Devil back in my day. It's a damn wonder I lived through some of the crap I did

• Me and the guys I grew up with were hellions on bicycles ( 10 - 15 year old ) . If it had distance or heights it just had to be jumped

• I drove warship within 40 feet of an oil tanker; I've coordinated efforts to stop flooding and fires

• I don't think I am. The stuff some people do is hella dangerous. Having a few compliments like "that was sick, man!" vs the possibility to be disabled forever is an easy decision for me

• Lmao no way

The least risk and least work? I do that thing

• I kinda can open beer with my dick hoke

• Go to a website thats probably from the deep web

• I tried to kiss Emma Watson.

• i came inside my friend while she was sleeping