If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?

I would love to be the doomguy in a laser tag stadium shooting down demons (whether if they're people dressed in demon costumes or they're holographic figures), feeling like a badass.

• Doom (dressed up as doomguys/gals or doom slayers)If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
    33% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
  • Halo (dressed up as spartans)If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
    0% (0)75% (3)43% (3)Vote
  • WolfensteinIf there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Call of Duty ZombiesIf there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Others
    67% (2)25% (1)43% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Porbably halo, I'm fairly tall so masterchief should work haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I'd personally want to play but I think that'd be super fun a LOT of people.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!