If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?

I would love to be the doomguy in a laser tag stadium shooting down demons (whether if they're people dressed in demon costumes or they're holographic figures), feeling like a badass.

• Doom (dressed up as doomguys/gals or doom slayers)If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
  • Halo (dressed up as spartans)If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
  • WolfensteinIf there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
  • Call of Duty ZombiesIf there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Porbably halo, I'm fairly tall so masterchief should work haha.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I'd personally want to play but I think that'd be super fun a LOT of people.

What Guys Said 0