Which version do you like best?

• Simon & Garfunkle ( origional recording )
  • Disturbed ( remix )

Most Helpful Girl

• The original is so much better. No contest.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had not previously heard the Disturbed remake of this song. The arrangement of the song was very good but I think it was not a good song for this vocalist. Also, his facial expressions in the video were very distracting, but I do realize that the barely repressed anger routine may be his schtick.

• He is typically of the Grundg style. Expressing a lot of anger and has a vicious attack mentality toward his lyrics

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think the original - Simon and Garfunkel are better singers but the remix is not bad

• I really like how Simon & Garfunkle harmonize , but Disturbed put a power to the song that I can get into

• I don't like the way David strains on higher notes AT ALL. It's hideous :S The original is a lot better, plus the duet makes it sound a lot more appealing.

• You can tell he does struggle with some notes for sure

• Simon & Garfunkle all the way.

• He is typically of the Grundg style , where a fair amount of anger and rage is represented and expressed in their lyrics.