(Quiz) What Does Your Taste In TV Shows Say About You?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dbabic/what-do-your-tastes-in-tv-shows-say-about-you-217zz?utm_term=.ayBxKQoJR#.nwnvNMrKp

You got: You’re honest

You always tell the truth no matter how ugly it is. While it might bother some, most people appreciate that.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: You’re adventurous

The unknown excites you, which is why you are always up for adventures
    and new experiences.

I don't watch any of the featured drama or teen shows though, but I still got adventurous, regardless of what I picked from them. Any of them you'd recommend?

• Can always just watch the trailers and see what sparks your interest :p

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• What Does Your Taste In TV Shows Say About You?

You got: You’re caring
    You are full of love and sympathy, so it’s no wonder that everybody wants to have you in their lives.

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-23747-1467676660-2.gif

do we think this is true for the ones that know/off me

• "You’re artsy
    Art is a huge part of you. It’s basically in your veins and you always let your creative juices flow."
    RIiiiiighhht sure I am XD

• You got: You're adventurous

The unknown excites you, which is why you are always up for adventures and new experiences.

• You got: You're adventurous

• Of all those shows I've seen only 1, and that was like 15 years ago. Not sure what that says about me, but I can't do the quiz 😂

• Get with the times, grandpa! 😂

• that's why I'm on this site... talking to immature brats like you keeps me young inside 😁😂😜

• Glad to be of service :)

• You got: You’re adventurous
    sounds about right

• You got: You're adventurous

• You're adventurous... Its midnight on a Saturday, I've cancelled a night out in Manchester as I'm tired after work and have just completed a survey about TV shows... I'd describe that in many ways but definitely not adventurous lol

• You got: You’re adventurous

• I got adventure

• I got Your're Adventurous

What Girls Said 8

• I got: You’re adventurous

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-29237-1467676959-2.gif

Yeah, I like my result ;)

• You got: You're adventurous

• You got: You’re caring

... huh.

• What I've learned today, is that I don't watch much t. v.

• You got: You’re caring

• You got: You’re funny
    Humor is definitely one of your strongest features and even though your humor is a bit weird sometimes, everybody finds it super hilarious.

• You're adventurous... makes sense.

• I'm ambitious