What is your favorite videogame?

My favorite one is The Saboteur What's yours?

What is your favorite videogame ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh interesting choice, I hadn't heard of that one. I answered this question recently, asked by someone else, here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2043937-what-is-your-favourite-video-game

And my answer hasn't changed at all. So I'll just list a couple more favourites.

Yatagarasu is a little indie fighting game from Japan. Its mostly popular in japan, actually at the arcades, but it has a small community of online players too. It has the selling point of being 'like 3rd Strike and Garou made by the devs from King of Fighters' - I love the female characters:

cdn1.vox-cdn.com/.../yatagarasu_aoc.0.jpg

65.media.tumblr.com/.../...qtTw061uu43kvo1_500.png

Another fighting game fave, an old one, a very somber and beautiful game by SNK called the Last Blade. It's set in the Bakumatsu era of Japan, in the 1800s, a time as I understand often seen as the end of an era for Japanese culture. It shows the Samurai Showdown-style Samurais in an era where they were rapidly losing relevance, and work. The matches usually have no music, just the gentle sound of wind and rustling bushes. A remarkable game.

Some of the spinoffs had these wonderfully melodramatic titles, too, like one for the Neo Geo Pocket Colour which was called "The Flower that Blooms in the Moonlight, the Flower that Dies and Falls Apart"

www.fightersgeneration.com/.../...tage-animate.gif

www.hardcoregaming101.net/lastblade/lbpsone-2.png

Most Helpful Guy

• Battlefield for online play

Any dope adventure game for single.

What Girls Said 16

• Fuuuuuuck, too hard. I'd probably go with Pokemon Fire Red, Wind Waker and I have a weakness for Huniepop :P

• This is hard because it makes me put aside the Civilization games or Age of Mythology or Harvest Moon and I love them all.

• Maplestory, Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas.

• Mass Effect trilogy but the second was my favorite also because of this:
    media.giphy.com/media/sIC1kxbpPn3Xi/giphy.gif

My other favorite is the warriors...

• The Witcher 3. Clocked in at 500 hours. Though I ran out of things to do in the game. I feel sad because I will never be able to play it for the first time again. Maybe I'll come back to it again in a few years.

• Final Fantasy 7, Clock Tower and Monkey Island.

• Ori and the Blind Forest!

I guess 😂 Cause that's basically the only video game I've played in the last decade. Obviously I'm not much of a gamer at all.

• Batman Arkham Knight
    Tekken 6
    Assassin's creed Brotherhood

• those games are awesome I love them too

• hehehe. I love that he has a story with cutscenes etc. He is in love with panda, who doesn't love him back. And one of the other characters says to him, "you need to move on!" and she says, "raargh!" and then they fight. That's *hilarious*. And this is the series that the Saudi government designed a character for to represent their nation, and all that, lmfao.

Who's your favourite?

• @Laura_Marx
      my favorite is Alisa. I really like her story it's sad at the end of the end tough.

• I kinda wish my favourite was a bit less mainstream (wow such tumblr) but it's gotta be Skyrim.

Buuut, I do really really like Dragon Age: Inquisition... I totally recommend you play it.. it's great

• I gotta admit I have almost 1000 hours in skyrim ;___; (and I played Morrowind and Oblivion more)

• @Laura_Marx Holy shit that's insane!! I've only got about 600 hours on Skyrim and 60 on Oblivion, so I've got a long way to catch up with you haha

• play morrwind!! its the best one in my opinion :) the combat hasn't aged to well but its not like it was that great in skyrim either lmao

• Call of Duty : Black Ops 3

• Mount and Blade Warband

• There's so many thouuugh... I love the last of us and the dragon age series

• Bioshock

• Portal, Half life 2, Rouge Legacy.. And I guess Skyrim and Fall out? hard to decide.

• All of the AC games. Especially 3.

• Frogger!

• Fallout 1.

What Guys Said 17