Have you seen The Purge: Election Year yet?

I'm a huge fan of the Purge movies and I just went to see the third one today, twas so good! I really hope they make a fourth installment even though considering the ending there might not be much to continue. I've never watched a horror movie that made me feel sad until this one 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen one... It was quite different.. I just want it to be real.. I mean no law for few hours... Not sure about killing but sure would love to kick some sense into few jerks...

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw it on the fourth of July. I loved how funny this one was, but the main character lady was so annoying. I was just wanted her to die because people were risking their lives for this woman.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not a true horror film; it's a thriller. I like third one as well

• No I'm going to Netflix that one. Doesn't look like it's worth spending money on a theater visit. The second one was barely worth it.

• the first one looked so stupid and unrealistic so I never watch any of them.

• I recommend watching the second one then, people enjoyed it more than the first one and it got much better feedback

• No..

What Girls Said 6

• No, those movies dont interest me.
    Just watch the news and see people kill each other and believe they're above the law.

• Haven't seen it yet but want too.

• No, they won't let me into the theatre.

• I haven't seen it, or the second one. What's the second one called?

• I don't want to see it. It looks too scary.

• Nope