Are you playing PokemonGo?

If yes, which pokemon is your favorite and have you already gotten it?

If no, why don't you play?

• Yes.
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Nintendo and Pokemon go clearly shows that they can get the world back with their popularity and creativity! I think my favorite Pokemon I have caught so far is eevee because if I catch enough of them then I can evolve it into one of their three random evolutions and that will be amazing 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Odd as it may seem, I'm not.

• I don't have time at the moment, I may in the future however. My favourite pokemon I more than likely have no chance of getting; Jirachi. Perhaps I should settle for my 2nd and 3rd favourites; Sylveon and Shedinja.

• AHAH! I think it is gonna take time to find those three. :D They are not so abundant.

• True.. Eevee is probably the easier one of them, to start off with. ^.^

• Got it on my neighbour's phone, almost lvl 3 teehee

• I like squirtle , but the app crashes too much

What Girls Said 9

• Kind of but most of the time the servers are down which I understand why. So I'm going to wait a bit until they figure out how to fix it. I know the company who made Pokemon Go did not expect the game to become this huge, so fast.

• Still not here officially in the UK :(

• No.
    Because I'm not a teenager.

• LMAO. You do not have to be teenager to play it. I think some of us are still young and child, some of us are taking life too seriously.

• Well being completely serious I hated Pokemon when I was little and I still view it as kids trading cards. I won't be playing the game.

• No because it still won't load for me. WTF

• Definitely not

• @TruExo trust me i know. My brother hasn't stopped talking about it since its been out and it's doing my head in. It honestly seems like a waste of time but hey if that's what people want to do. I've never been a huge Pokemon fan besides the show so maybe I don't get all the fuss.

• I can respect that

• It's not available in my country yet😞😞

• WHAAAT? Really?

I am gonna be in Amsterdam, and Groningen for a week from the 15th of July. Tell me it will be available because I want to have pokemons caught in Dutchland >.<

• It will be if you have an australian apple id, but not if you have a dutch one, like I do. Don't worry, the netherlands will still have pokemon for you to catch😂

• I do have US id :D So I hope I will have pokemon to catch lmao xD

• I was about to download to see what the hype was but it takes up waaay too much space for 16GB lol

• Oh yeah I agree lol! I had to remove things from my spotify :D I did a great mistake getting a 16gb :'(

• Nah! Everyone has something they love to do and ours is video games!

• Don't really care for POKEMON GO

• Dont know what that is