Is it ghetto to listen to hip hop music?

Sounds odd but it happens. I got called ghetto manytimes for that. What do you guys think?

• Yes, it is ghetto
  • No, it is an art
  • Depends on the song

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends.. I think I'm getting older but most rap is garbage lmfao.. nothing but delinquents screaming about some bad bitch that stuck their massive cock into with autotune. THen you got sloots like amber rose saying she is a proud slut under some EDM synth waiting for the drop.

I like hip hop but older stuff. Either that or some trap stuff with catch beats.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• It's a damn song. I listen to rap/hip hop and i'm an Asian guy who sounds British... really ghetto there.

• I think nothing of it, whatever floats their boat and helps them sleep at night. They can call it whatever they want.

• If every other word in the song is "nigga" then yes. It's ghetto.

• Depends on the lyrics so sometimes it sounds ghetto

• Hip hop is garbage so yes.

What Girls Said 2

• Hip hop like any other genre of music is art in its own right. It's not instantly "ghetto." You could live in a diamond mansion and listen to hip hop while sipping Panda poop tea and eating fish eggs, doesn't make you ghetto.

• Fuck no