What are some things you're scared of?

It can be anything or anyone :P

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Cockroaches.
    2. Spiders.
    3. Having someone break into the house.
    4. Parents/Brother's death.

Most Helpful Guy

• Truckers on the roads.
    People unleashing dogs bred to fight.
    Drunks carrying a gun.

What Girls Said 33

• I'm not really scared of them, well maybe a little scared.

Snakes - grew up in places where there were poisonous snakes, so that's probably the reason I hate them.

Spiders - a couple places there were Black Widow spiders, then there is the fact that they move so quick and are so unpredictable! So I really hate them. We have really big scary looking fat spiders where we live now. Lots of people call them "wolf spiders" not sure what the real name fo r them is, they're really fast!

• - Flying

- BIG spiders (like nickel size or bigger. CANNOT deal)

- Not being able to have children [[ Have none, am waiting ]]

- Dying before I have a chance to be married and have kids

- Losing someone close to me

• Losing those close to me, spiders, heights, and drowning.

• being raped, killed and ditched on the side of the road 😐
    I've had nightmares about that.. lol

• Feet, clowns, angry violent people yelling, charging at me or throwing things, and gravity "noping" and we all just float into space and suffocate due to the lack of oxygen.

I'm weird.

• Nope not really

• @Raymond_Reddington I believe one day I saw the ugliest pair of feet ever, then I started getting paranoid about my own feet, I didn't want people to think "Oh my god her feet are disgusting!" So I never went bare foot unless I had to, and I never let anyone touch my feet. And that's basically how it happened.

I remember one time I was sitting down on the couch and my grandfather attempted to tickle my feet. I tried so hard not to cry but I failed, he thought he had hurt me. I felt so bad and told him about my fear xD

• Lol I suppose your grandpa must've been a bit confused when you started crying all of the sudden lol XD

• Spiders, never finding love, heights, people w/ bad tempers, getting shot, ending up w/ breast cancer like my mom, aunt and great-grandmother :/

• You know, I just found out I have an entire colony of spiders living under my fridge. I think there might even be a few inside the fridge. I can't get them out and I can't replace the fridge either because I'm poor xD

• I strongly suspect you will get breast cancer if everyone of you elders had it.

• Big spiders, snakes and when you hear weird noises outside your house at night but just dont wanna open the curtain to check it out or anything 😂

• I'm Afraid of Failing 😬 I don't mean like failing a test but failing life. Like sometimes I think what if everything doesn't workout how I have it planned in my head.

• Becoming pregnant, the dark, spiders, and ending up alone.

• Clowns
    Drowning
    Failure

• Blood/cuts/wounds

• Spiders!!! 100%, I'm out!! And dark houses that have long hallways, hell no!

• People leaving :/

• Myself

• Cockroaches & people knocking on the door when I'm home alone...

• I'm scared of pedophiles
    Also from people who don't know what's a deodorant

• Spiders and failure

• Myself.

• LEECHES! 😵

• This website tbh.

• That this dusty ass blond bimbo ass hoe might steal my man

• i guess rejection! but, no one likes rejection

• I am scared of the sea
    And I'm scared of
    Balloons.

• Losing those

• Darkness
    Losing the people I love
    Wasting good opportunities
    Failure and rejection of any kind

• You.

• Spiders :(

• My family dying. The dark. Bugs. Being raped. Bats.

• Clowns, spiders and snakes.

• Centipedes, millipedes and dangerous animals and people

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 26

• Driving cars. I'm the full Asian stereotype there (even though I'm only half-Asian), the type to kind of drive through a red light without even noticing.

I'm not afraid of driving for my own safety but mostly other people's safety and also embarrassing myself.

It's why I prefer motorcycles. I find I can stay alert on a motorcycle and also in the case that I do something stupid, I'll be the only one likely to get seriously injured from it.

• Two things. First, like all conservatives, I am afraid of change. It is telling when my favorite book is 'I am Legend' followed by St. Augustine of Hippo's 'The Confessions.' I am terrified of no longer being the majority and becoming abnormal precisely because I consider myself normal. My fear is that normalcy itself will die in the name of 'progress.' My second fear is becoming a neckbeard. And I do not mean that to be funny, but seriously. I have seen what happens when men who continue down a path of shyness and social anxiety turn 30, and it is not pretty. They become pathetic, overweight losers perpetually bitter toward the world like the vast majority of posters on GAG. This fear has been constructive in motivating me to exit that path before I become the same way.

• Ending up alone. Failure. Being trapped.

• Alligators and crocodiles and snakes. Those fucker can burn in hell. Been around since dinosaurs ruled the earth.

• Irrational and emotional people.

• - Nuclear war
    - The college environment
    - Never becoming the guy I want to be.
    - Accidentally driving off a bridge and sinking down in my car.
    - The AskANinja Ninja discontinuing his youtube channel. (Already happened but I'm still in denial so don't ruin it.)

• Women.

• never finding a woman to share my life with (dying alone) and well... what comes after death.

• Not being able to escape my current situation lol

• Heart brake
    Never finding my purpose in life
    Loosing the few things and people I love
    Getting Alzheimer's like my grandpa

• @SweetHomicidalQueen when she's on her p... piiiñata party 😀 (please don't kill me lmao XD)

Girls

Nothing else 😎

• Bugs, dying before getting married, heights and a few other things that I'm too embarrassed to mention.

• Fun story I was in the army 6 years and I had a reputation to be the tough one there and one of my pals discovered how scared I was of spiders. The next day he got a huge tarantula in one of our missions in a desert (not allowed to specify) without me knowing, then put it in his bag when we came back at the camp he put it in my sleeping bag while I was sleeping it crawled on me and I got scared shitless that day I went from though guy to be nicknamed spider man.

• I'm scared of stop signs

• bugs... i hate thosee fuckers

• Women.

• Regrets

• I'm scared of suffocating or drowning

• People who want to hurt Elizabeth Keen.

• The most frighting thing I could think of is a man who has nothing to lose.

• A mass shooter

• Women

• Shemales with a bigger cock than me.

• Women 😞😭😭😞

• Funny as this may sound. Not getting into medical school :s

• Are you in Australia or New Zealand?

• @redeyemindtricks I'm almost 16. I'm in high school right now reading college subjects required for the medical school test to get into medical school. I still have 3-4 years to go until I can take the test. That's why I'm scared of not getting into med school. 3-4 years for nothing.
      Combining that with the big O in OCD.

• What is the test like? I'm curious (if there are free samples online, mb you could PM me links to them)