What are some good fantasy books?

please suggest something good lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The six-gun tarot, its a weird western its a perfect mix of fantasy and western
    Nevada, 1869: Beyond the pitiless 40-Mile Desert lies Golgotha, a cattle town that hides more than its share of unnatural secrets. The sheriff bears the mark of the noose around his neck; some say he is a dead man whose time has not yet come. His half-human deputy is kin to coyotes. The mayor guards a hoard of mythical treasures. A banker's wife belongs to a secret order of assassins. And a shady saloon owner, whose fingers are in everyone's business, may know more about the town's true origins than he's letting on.

A haven for the blessed and the damned, Golgotha has known many strange events, but nothing like the primordial darkness stirring in the abandoned silver mine overlooking the town. Bleeding midnight, an ancient evil is spilling into the world, and unless the sheriff and his posse can saddle up in time, Golgotha will have seen its last dawn…and so will all of Creation.

R. S. Belcher's The Six-Gun Tarot is "an astonishing blend of first-rate steampunk fantasy and Western adventure." (Library Journal, Starred Review)
    Its the first in a series

• I fucking loved it, the first one is the six gun tarot the second is the shotgun arcana

• Thanks for MHO and enjoy, both of these series are just loads of fun

• You're very welcome 😄 and thanks for the awesome suggestion

What Girls Said 9

• The Remnant Chronicles, The Lunar Chronicles, The Mortal Intruments, The Unwanteds if you're younger, School for Good and Evil, Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children if you're into more supernatural things... That's all I got off the top of my head. :)

• I know some good romantic fantasy books...

www.lulu.com/spotlight/sarah_fry

• the dragonlance book series

• Anything specific or just supernatural things?

• Well generally maybe something you liked

• @ArabianPwincess197 Yes, I agree he needed someone who appreciates him. The other two were perfect for each other. I finally accepted this after... what happened.

• True the film did not do the books justice. The only actor that suited the book was Christian.

• Eragon, I've heard that it's mind blowing and epic.

• Totally kiddish... Fablehaven. I'm reading them with my daughter.

• Thirst series by Christopher Pikes.
    And most of books are really good.

• The Lord of the Ring. I liked it very much.

• Only fantasy i read is primarily romance/erotic related. So unless you're into that, I've got nothing.

What Guys Said 11

• My favorite books and series are:
    01. "The Wardstone Chronicles" by Joseph Delaney
    02. "The Starblade Chronicles" by Joseph Delaney
    03. "Harry Potter" series by J. K. Rowling
    04. Cormoran Strike books by J. K. Rowling (Under pseudonym Robert Galbraith)
    05. "Lorien Legacies" by Pittacus Lore
    06. "Alex Rider" series by Anthony Horowitz
    07. "The 5th Wave" series by Rick Yancey
    08. "Arena 13" by Joseph Delaney
    09. "The Hunger Games" series by Suzanna Collins
    10. "Sherlock Holmes" novels and short stories by Sir Aurthur Conon Doyle
    11. "The Maze Runner" series by James Dashner
    12. "Divergent" series by Veronica Roth
    In my opinion, all these books and series are equally good, but are good in there own way depending on the themes and styles of the book, the perspective the book is written in, the characters within each book and the book's intended target audience. I'd recommend looking up all these books :D

• We're talking broad fantasy (Anything from sci-fi to whatever) or Tolkien-esque fantasy? (Elves, Dwarves, Goblins and shizzle)

• ... game of thrones book trilogy! That's a fantasy and is good. I assume your a fan anyway according to your profile pic. I would also suggest lord of the rings trilogy.

• Anything by Brandon Sanderson

• The Alchemist.

• A story of ice and fire is pretty good I hear

• Drizzt series by r. a. Salvatore

• playboy magazine.

• Dallas cowboys winning Superbowl

Hillary finally getting laid

• Bible, Quran and other religious books.

• It's a shit genre, there aren't any.