WARNING TO POKEMON GO PLAYERS?

The game can access your documents other sensative data unless you specifically disable it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most apps can, it is foolish not to limit their access.

What Girls Said 2

• Most apps do that, it's nothing new.

• so do most apps like fb

What Guys Said 6

• A WILD SLOWPOKE!

*throws pokeball at you*

media.giphy.com/media/IistHB35G4kaA/giphy.gif

• Not only that but niantic company and the US government is currently watching you through it and through your camera and have access to your contacts, emails, apps and google account and can send things, read things and even add and delete things on your phone, i kid you not i deleted my crap and revoked their privilege. Go under apps then click the app and scroll down to what the app is allowed to do and you will see

• Yes other apps do it but I've researched and looked into it and they actually have more access into your phone then other apps do, i found my poke go app was attatched to a ton of things in my phone

• @Thisperson98 i know, most apps have access to it, but when i found out exactly how deep the access got i deleted the app and revoked their privilege, when you sign up the app it gives a summery of what it may or may not get into but when i i went into my phones files it was in things it didn't even list on the agreement section. Plus there was even a news article about how the government uses niantics programming to track US residents to "make sure their staying safe" and to "help track terrorists that may play the game" i call bull on it

• Can you give me a link to the article?

• What do you mean?

• O damn... o damn.

• So what? Gotta catch'em all.

• ... not really a question.