I'd like some advice and feedback on this fashion sketch?

Hi guys, I love fashion personally, though I might not be the best at it, and I was sketching some fashion designs. Here's the first one in the 'line'. I'd like some advice and feedback on this fashion sketch?
It's kinda a rough version, but could you guys please give me comments on the body structure (I made her really tall and bit chubby on purpose, because always being skinny is kinda boring), the naturality of the pose, the outfit itself, the colors, the hairstyle, the makeup-- anything you can think about. And I know the face is kind of plain and not very pretty, but I did that on purpose as not to distract from the outfit itself. And also, don't mind the little black blotch in the corner, I just blotted out my signature in the photo for privacy purposes.

If you have enough time, could you also tell me if you'd wear the outfit (or if you would like to see someone as in friend, family member, S. O., etc. wearing the outfit) and what word comes to mind when you see it? I know I'm asking a lot, but I need an honest opinion (don't be afraid to give me constructive critism) and I didn't know where else to turn to.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• The drawing is cute, but in real life it probably wouldn't be my personal style.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a nice drawing. I used to draw clothes too when I thought I wanted to be a designer. She doesn't look very tall though, I think you should make your next one taller and its a really nice pose. You're good at shading. I personally wouldn't wear the outfit, it's not really my style. It'd be nice to see how it'd look in real life, someone could wear the outfit for you. The first thing I thought of was that emoji of the woman in red "💃" then I thought mermaid for some reason.

• Thanks for voicing me MHO, even though I was the only girl lol.

What Guys Said 2

• If I were you I'd remove that dress part and replace it with some coat cape thing

• Is the Christmas tree in the background a part if the dress?

What Girls Said 0